Chapter 13

Connor lifted my chin up and told me everything was going to be ok that Jc isn't worth it. I don't know what came over me but I crashed my lips against Connors him passionately moving our lips in sync I pulled away and just hugged him and I heard him chuckle and say well that was unexpected I pulled away from his strong arms and looked at him while I was blushing. He extended his hand so I can take it and walked me back to the hotel. It was about 8:00 and the pool closed early today so me and Connor decided to go swim secretly. Connor walked me to my room and said he'd be back so I looked through all my bikinis and chose the hottest one a leopard cheetah print bikini. I went into my bathroom put the bikini on grabbed my cellphone and towel and walked out of the bathroom to see Connor standing there I gasped as he had hot abs I could tell he was looking at me too scanning my body. He announced that I look hot and I told him he doesn't look so bad himself he chuckled grabbed his towel, his phone and my hand and lead me to the pool

~ In the Pool ~

When we went to the pool we saw some other YouTubers like Finn and Jack Harries, Louis Cole, and Sam Pepper they were all staring at me when I got in Connor was meeting everyone I sat beside the twins Jack and Finn they were both giving me cheeky grins and asked what my name was I told them Ashley. Jack said that was a pretty name and asked if I had a boyfriend I looked at Connor who was staring at me with a questioned expression I told Jack that I didn't know if I have a boyfriend he said awe that's too bad but you'll find someone who will be lucky to have a pretty girl like you. I blushed then looked at Connor who had a mad expression by the way Jack was talking to me. We all heard security and ran out of the pool trying not to get caught we all were in the lobby soaking wet laughing our butts off. Louis said there was a bunch of YouTubers going to a club tonight and asked if we wanted to go me and Connor both agreed and went to our hotel rooms to get ready and agreed that we'd meet in the lobby with all the other YouTubers so we can all take a limousine to the club. I searched through my drawers and found a red cocktail dress that looked perfect with my blonde hair I went and took a shower, dried my hair, curled it, applied some M.A.C products that I just bought and put my black pumps on I looked in the mirror and took a picture and put it on Instagram and wrote that it was party time. I grabbed my wallet and put my phone in it and headed out my door. I took the elevator down to the lobby with Tyler Oakley apparently he was going to the club with us he told me that I was fine as heck and told me some things about himself. When we arrived to the lobby we all went to the other YouTubers and started talking when I saw Connor with all the other members of O2L including Jc. Hmmm I thought I guess everyone made up I hugged all of them except Jc and said you guys are coming to and Trevor said yeah were going to party!!! I laughed and noticed that Jc was staring at me and I was trying not to notice it was intense and awkward until we heard Louis say the limos were here and it's time to party!!!

__________________________ Hey guys so do you think it'll just be a regular club party or something else might go down. Please vote, comment and tell other people!!! Thanks <3