Chapter 15

I wake up still feeling dizzy, I looked around me and realised that I wasn't in my hotel room, I started panicking not knowing where I was I look down to see tubes connected on me and I look to my side to see Jc sleeping. I then realise that I'm in the hospital after I was just figuring this all out a nurse walked in and said well Mrs. Ashley you didn't eat yesterday which caused you to feel dizzy that's when your boyfriend found you and brought you here I quickly responded and said he's not my boyfriend. Well the nurse said ok then your allowed to go home now so just let me take these off, she started taking out all the plugs and turned of the machine it made a quick beep sound which woke Jc up and made him scream No! Ashley oh my gosh Ashley I love you please don't go!! I was just standing there red while the nurse raised her eyebrows and said she's right there Jc turned to me and picked me up and said Ashley your alive! I giggled and said Jc I was never dead she was just unplugging the machine your so silly. Jc's said really quickly don't call me that! I was confused and he said shyly I don't like the word silly. The nurse raised her eyebrows again and shook her head and walked out saying have a nice day, I poked Jc in the stomach and said you do care don't you? Jc said that he did forever and ever and that he wants you back all the stuff that has happened was mistake. I said well Jc playlist is over in a 2 hours and I live here in Florida and you live in Texas that's a long way. Jc put his head down and said I know I know he sighed and grabbed my hands looked into my eyes and said I'm willing to do it next thing I know his lips are pressed to mine and said will you take me back, I looked down and up again saying yes I will take you back he smiled then I added you silly silly boy his face reddened and said can you not!!! We headed out of the hospital holding hands and me singing Jc is so silly silly silly silly, Jc just sighed and said this is going to be a long day...

__________________________

Hey guys after playlist I am going to continue and it'll just be normal not at any convention. Please vote, comment, and tell others. Thanks guys 😘