Chapter 33

-Yaya POV-

In my head I was saying. What the heck was going on with Jc. Ashley didn't even cheat on him. Oh my goodness. My nerves just starting getting worked up when I yelled at Jc, "REALLY JC WHAT IS UP WITH YOU. ASHLEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! SHE TOLD CONNOR THAT SHE LOVED YOU MORE THAN EVER AND NOTHING WAS GOING TO CHANGE THAT!!! I couldn't even look at Jc that I just left the house having to go after Ashley. I get in my car and try calling Ashley but no answer. I went on twitter to see it she tweeted and saw that she went back to Florida. Guess I'm going to Florida..

-Cameron POV-

"Really bro? You just drove the girls that we love away. Ashley would never cheat on you. I've seen the way she looked at you, it's the same way I look at Yaya. It's a look that means I don't ever want to lose you, your my heart" I sigh and before leaving to go after Yaya I tell Jc, "Make up your mind on what you want because one day she's not going to want you anymore". Jc looked at me with pleading eyes "I know" , And with that I left.

-Jc POV-

I was left alone in Cameron's house, feeling mad at myself. I should've listened to the rest of Ashley's story. I never should of yelled at her like that, I scared her, the girl in my life who has my heart, who I love dearly, and the girl who I'd die without. She's gone. I get out my phone and try to call her but she's not picking up. I leave a voicemail. "Look babe I'm sorry I yelled at you, I didn't mean too. I love you"

___________________________

Do you think Ashley's going to forgive Jc. Is she going to move back to Florida or is she going to pick a different boy. Hmmm. ?

Thank you for all the reads and votes. it means the world to me. Thank you all!! ❤️❤️