Chapter 39

I was at the too of the stairs wen I saw Austin's mom, Michele. I was just standing there when she saw me. She came over too me and said, "Oh my goodness Ashley. Is that you?!" I laughed while hugging her, "Yes, It's great to see you! How are you!" "Aw honey, I'm doing great. How about you?" She asked me. "Haha I'm doing wonderful" I told her. "And your mother?" She asked. "She's good, her business has boomed" I told her.

"Aw that's wonderful, lets go see Austin" She said directing me through another door "Haha ok" I told her while bringing Yaya.

I walked into a room and saw Austin with Alex, Robert and Zach. Austin lifted his head laughing when he glanced over at his mom and noticed me. "I haven't seen him in forever" I said in my head, "Will he remember me?"

"Ashley?" He said getting up off the couch they were sitting on

"Hi Austin" I shyly said

"Wow, I haven't seen you in forever. You look amazing! How've you been" he asked me while giving me a hug

"Haha thank you! Not too shabby yourself Mahone but I'm doing good. How about you?" I asked him

"I've been amazing" He said.

I introduced Austin to Yaya and while she took a seat on an armchair, I went and hugged the rest of the guys.

"Wow it's been forever since I've seen all of you" I said while hugging them

"I know. I thought you would've forgot about us" Alex said with a pouty face. I grabbed his face jokingly and said in a baby voice "How can someone forget you crazy guys?" He pulled his face and said "Hey watch it" I stuck my tongue out at him when Robert asked "What's new?" I sighed and said "A lot, I moved to Texas but I had too leave?" Zach asked me why and all I said was "Long story". Austin finally spoke and said "Well I'm glad you're here for my first show!!"

"I know we haven't seen each other in a long time but I wouldn't miss your first show of your first tour for the world" I said while smiling at him.

I could feel Yaya's stare at me the whole time. It was a judging look and I did not want to get into this again

___________________________

Thank you guys for everything!! I never would've thought my book would've gotten more than 100 reads like holy cow but vote comment everything haha. love y'all 😘