Chapter 20

I can feel someone shaking me I slowly open my eyes and see my mom. I sit up and stretch and notice our private jet landed I forgot that we were headed to Texas so I asked my parents where were we. My mom told me we landed in Texas and to grab my bags that were going to see our new house. I jumped out of my seat with excitement that I was finally in Texas and got to surprise my boyfriend.

I arrived at our new house with my parents, I was in awe the house was bigger than a mansion. My dad put his palm on my mom and my back and smiled and said isn't it a beauty 9 bed rooms which all have a bathroom and shower in it. I walked up to the door twisted the knob and slowly opened it. It was fully open while I was standing there in awe it was huge nothing could have been bigger, I walked to the kitchen everything was marble and new. My parents walked in and asked if I liked it, I ran to them and hugged them both and whispered I love it. My dad said let me show you your room I was so excited he led me up the stairs and stopped at a room before he opened the door he said. Ashley I wanted you to know that your mom and I are extremely proud of how much you've grown up these 19 years your growing up really fast and your grades have been amazing so as a gift your mother and I wanted to give you the master bedroom he took a step from the door to let me open it. I slowly opened it and at the sight of my new room it made me squeal it was the size of a gym, I walked to the closet it was a double walk in closet, I checked out the features of the room. I had a 96" Flat Screen Tv a desk with a MacBook Pro and a printer with a new Canon Rebel T3i Camera, I went to my window opened it and my view was a gigantic pool I ran to my parents and thanked them and told them that I really appreciate them being there got me they said that they were going to unload the boxes from the moving truck and unpack I told them ok and went t my bathroom. I noticed that I had all new M.A.C products with a curling wand, a straightener and just every hair essential I needed.

I walked downstairs to notice a couple rooms I opened the first door it was a office for my dad, I walked down the hall there was one door all by itself. I opened it there was a movie theatre there was all the chairs and in the back a soda machine, popcorn machine, and candy dispensers I was so happy with the new house. I walked to our backyard and see a pool it just wasn't an ordinary pool it was humongous there was a bunch of tanning chairs, a bar and a towel rack. I decided to relax since it had been a tiring day. I sat in one of the tanning chairs and just put my feet up and relaxed.

__________________________

Sorry this was short and boring. I keep forgetting to write lol. Well stay cloudy everyone love you guys thanks for 1k reads!!! 😘