Chapter 12

After talking to Connor he said he'd stay by my side the whole day, Connor and I headed to Starbucks his arm around me telling me jokes and making me laugh just with that cute smile and how his eyes crinkle up when he laughs or smiles. Was I developing feeling for Connor? Ashley, Ashley Connor was saying my name I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed and said sorry Connor chuckled said it was ok and held his hand out so I could take it. Connor and I headed across the street to Starbucks, he held the door open for me as I laughed and headed in. Right when I got inside I spotted him sitting by himself, Connor saw me looking at Jc and looked concern and said we can go someplace else if I wanted I told him no it was okay I really wanted Starbucks he was reluctant but finally gave in and walked me to the cashier. The lady asked what we wanted, Connor and I both got aVery Berry Hibiscus Refresher, I went to pull out my wallet but Connor told me to put it away that he has it. I laughed and turned around to see Jc looking at me I guess he heard me laughing and talking to Connor he started to get up but Connor saw how I got uncomfortable and guided me to a table far from Jc, I looked back to Jc who was still standing up but sighed and sat down. Connor and I were laughing him telling me about YouTube when he reached over to the table and grabbed my hand his thumb rubbing my hand. I could feel Jc staring at me which gave me chills, I heard a screech of a chair and before I knew it Jc was at our table just standing there until he finally talked and said "Ashley I know you're mad at me and don't want to hear me but listen that girl just found my room and started kissing me" I could feel the tears start rising then I stood up and yelled at him Why didn't you stop her! I felt everyone staring at me and could tell that Jc was suprised by how mad I was, He yelled back I tried! You knew how much I loved you Ashley I started to cry and yelled at him for the last time You didn't try hard enough Jc, I cared about you, you were the best thing that has ever happened to me I loved you how could you do this i went to run out of Starbucks but before I could Jc grabbed my arm and said Ashley please, I tugged it away and through my gritted teeth I said Jc let go of me! when he let go I just felt my world collapsing and ran and could feel Connor yelling at Jc and ran after me he finally caught up to me and pulled my arm making me stop he tilted my chin up and...

__________________________Ok guys I guess this is a cliffhanger. Will Ashley forgive Jc or Will her and Connor be together? Vote, COmment and please tell others