Chapter 18

I got home from the airport, parked my car in the driveway and grabbed my purse and headed up to my front door. I notice that it's unlocked which is unusual to happened in my house, I twist in and the first thing I notice is packing boxes all in the hallway. I'm really confused about all the boxes and I put my purse down on the carpet and headed to my mom that was in the kitchen talking to my dad eyes reverted to me who was standing there my mom and dad knew what I was thinking and said take a seat. I took the last chair at the table and my dad started talking by saying Ashley well at my job my boss offered me a job that pays more money, I interrupted him and said but your job here is perfect already I have all my friends here my mom told me to calm down and that we're going to live in a better house and that I'll make new friends. I looked at our mansion and said what can get bigger than this in my head I sighed and said well since we're moving where are we moving too? My mom and dad said at the same time San Antonio, Texas. I jumped out of the chair and screamed I was so happy I ran up to the and hugged them so tight and gave them kissed on the cheek my dad chuckled with his deep laugh and said well why are you so happy I thought that you wanted to stay here. I remembered that I didn't tell anyone about Jc that the only ones that knew were just they boys and the other YouTubers, I told my parents to not freak out but I'm dating Jc Caylen my mom laughed and said is that the guy you always talk about my dad snapped his fingers while laughing and said oh yeah isn't he that famous YouTuber I smiled and said yeah. It was silent for a minute until we heard a moving truck in the front yard my dad excused himself from the table and said that he was going to help them take the boxes, my mom scooted closer to me and said this Jc guy I guess he's really great since he's making you so happy I've never seen you smile like that before I nodded and said he really treats me well mom he makes me feel like I'm a princess. My mom laughed and said is he anything like Jake I shuddered at the sound of his name I haven't heard his name for years and now to hear is made me get chills. I always remember it like if it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

I was on the couch snuggling with Jake today was a year together and we were having a movie marathon today all alone while my parents were spending the weekend in Paris. We were just snuggling when I heard a doorbell, I wondered who it was I opened the door and saw that it was my best friend Kim, we each screamed each others names and hugged Jake came over to ask who it was once he saw Kim he had a uncomfortable face and so did she I was confused but just shrug it off and invited her inside we headed to the living room and started watching a movie when I told them that I was going to make some popcorn and grab some Arizona's they both said ok so I went to the kitchen and grabbed two popcorn pop up bowls and three Arizona's, while I was waiting for the popcorn I was on my phone checking twitter. The popcorn finished and I grabbed it and the Arizona's, I made it to the living room to find Jake and Kim kissing not just pecking but full out kissing right on my couch! In my house! I dropped everything with a thud Jake looked up and saw the hurt on my face and jumped up and Kim saw me and started saying "Oh my gosh Ashley he just like came onto me, it was all him" Jake just didn't say anything I've never felt so hurt. I could already feel the tears jake came up to me trying to touch me. I screamed "Get your hands off of me, your a jerk you do this on our one year anniversary. How dare you, I thought we had something!!! Kim tried to come up to me but I just slapped her I don't know what came up to me but I just slapped her in the face screaming what a terrible friend she was! She had a shocked look on her face and so did jake they thought I'd never do that. It got really quiet and awkward but Jake came up to me and said babe it's not my fault I- I stopped him and clenched my teeth together and told him to get out he said but babe I screamed so they both could hear me clearly. Get out!!!! That was the last I've seen of Kim and Jake.

*End of Flashback*

I told my mom not to mention Jake's name and that they were nothing alike Jc actually cared about me and my feelings and he'd do anything for me. She laughed and said young love is adorable, before she left she told me that she left my iMac in my Victoria's Secret tote bag with a outfit she picked for the flight tomorrow she said goodbye and left me sitting there. I check the time and see that its 11:58 and that I need to take a shower and head to bed for my flight to Texas!!!

__________________________

Sorry guys I got my phone taken away but I'm getting it back Saturday but I'm going to try to do it on my laptop so thanks for being patient. Love you guys 😘