Chapter 42

-Yaya POV-
I was sitting up in my room on my bed just scrolling through my pictures on Instagram. I came across all my pictures of Cameron and I being our silly selfs. I felt tears streaming down my face coming down onto my phone screen. I missed him so much words couldn't describe how much I loved him and missed him, I can't stand the distance that is between us. "Yaya!!" I hear Ashley say. "Yes!?" I shout back down to her. "Can you just come here for a second!!" She said back.
Ugh I said as I got off the bed and headed downstairs. "What is i-" I said as I stopped and looked at the front door where Ashley was standing but not by herself but with Cameron!
Without thinking I ran to his arms not even giving a care in the world. He lifted me and spun me around, when putting me down he saw my tears and said wiped them with his thumb. "Babe why we're you crying?" He asked me. I laid my head on his shoulder and said "I was crying because I missed you so much" He took his hands and cupped my chin and made me look up at him "No need to cry anymore baby. I'm here and I'm never letting you leave my side" and with that I felt Cameron's lips pressing against mine. I forgot where we were, it felt like just us in the world and that's how I liked it. He pulled away and with a whisper he said "I love you" and before giving him another kiss I said "I love you too"
___________________________
Haha just a short little chapter of Yaya's POV. Shoutout to my girl Uc_Cheerleader22 she's my gorgeous cousin and she just finished her book "Teenage Pregnancy" I loved it & I had the special honor of being a character in it. So go read hers!
Anyway thank you all for the reads!
Please keep voting and sharing it helps me out a lot!!