Chapter 25

I open my eyes slightly and hear the sound of my ringer going off and see the Caller I.D is Connor, so I picked it up.

- Phone convo -

Hey Ashley

Hey Connor

I heard you moved to Texas

Haha yeah I did

How are you doing?

I'm doing good, you?

I'm okay. Ashley I want you to know I don't like how things left off for us. I liked you a lot but I understand you're with Jc. I just wanted to know if we can still be friends

Of course Connor!

But I want you to know those memories that we've had together will never leave my head.

Oh Connor.

I should probably go.

Yeah me too.

Bye Ashley

Bye Connor.

- End of Convo -

I just stare up at my ceiling not knowing how to feel or what to do.

Should I tell Jc or just keep it a secret.

I decided to just keep it a secret for now.

I put on my slippers and head to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. I picked out a White bow dress with some black sandals. I head to my bathroom and turn on my shower. I look in the mirror and just think about the memories I've had with Connor, the times we shared, the kisses, just everything. I told myself to snap out of it that I was with Jc and that I loved him but Connors and my phone convo was just wandering in my head. I step in the shower trying to get this off my mind.

-

I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair and start to curl it with my wand. I finished in less than 30 minutes when I got a strange phone call from a blocked number.

___________________________

here's another one! enjoy!! xoxo