Chapter 44

I woke up and saw that it was about 11 a.m. I checked my phone and saw a message from Yaya. "Cameron and I went out for lunch. Be back in a few"

I also saw a message from Jc "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get some lunch with me?" I clicked the reply button and said Sure. He immediately replied and said I'll pick you up at 12. I got up out of bed and headed to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my music on shuffle so i could take a shower. I got out of the shower and just blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on light makeup since we were just going out to lunch. I put my blue high waisted jeans on with a red crop top paired off with some black sandals, I checked my phone and saw that it was 11:50 I decided to just put a spritz of perfume them head downstairs. I got downstairs and went on my ask.fm and saw an anonymous question, it read. "You can't love Jc, he'll just end up hurting you, you deserve someone better than that" I reflected on the question and replied back to the question saying "Who is this?".

I pressed send when I jumped startled when I heard a car honk. I grabbed my keys and locked the door, walking to Jc's door thinking about that question. I slid into the seat and said "Hi" and he replied "You look beautiful" I blushed as usual and said "Thank you"

"Is Olive Garden fine with you?" He asked me while pulling out of my driveway. "Yeah! That's totally fine" I told him while looking at him. I couldn't get over how cute he was and sweet he was but then that question came back hitting me in the gut then I looked straight forward. "He looked at me with his eyebrows in confusion and asked what was wrong, I fidgeted with my hands and said nothing. "Ashley c'mon, I know you better than anyone else. You start getting fidgety when something's bothering you" I had a mad expression on my face and said "It's nothing, okay" He sighed loud and said "Fine, but I still don't believe you" I rolled my eyes at him and by the time we were in the parking lot of Olive Garden. We both got out of the car and headed inside and the Hostess said "Ooh, lunch date for two" and I just smiled because I didn't want to be rude toward her and to Jc.

She seated us in a booth and both gave us a menu and took our drunk orders. I was checking through my twitter when I stopped on Connors page and saw his latest tweet that said, "Come back to me so we can be happy" I was scrolling through his tweets and noticed more things like that, that read "I've never stopped liking you" or lyrics from songs. I was getting suspicious and wondered if it was him asking me the questions on my ask.fm. Jc coughed and said "Hello miss are you there" and I looked at him and said "What?" He laughed and said you were like in outer space" I laughed and said "Whoops sorry, Just thinking..I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick" I got up and headed to the bathroom and realized I left my phone on the table, I didn't want to go back and get it because Jc would know something was up. I just wanted to wash my hands so it took me a short amount of time. I got back to the table and saw Jc with my phone in his hand with my ask.fm open and a mad look on his face. I was shocked and nervous at the same time of what'd he say. I sat down and he looked at me and said "What's this?!" I looked around luckily there was only one old couple around us. "Jc, can we talk about this later?" I said in a hushed voice. "No! I want to know now!" He said in a higher tone. I lowered my voice and told "Jc I wasn't going to do this here"

________________________

What will Jc think will he believe Ashley?? Hmmm. Sorry I haven't updated. My apologies. I hop everyone's having a fantastic summer. Love you guys. Almost 30K reads! 💖