Chapter 3

~continued phone convo~

Will you like to hang out with me and the rest of the O2L boys after Playlist...I told them about you and they said they'd love to meet you.

I would love to hang out with you and the boys it'll be fun.

Great so have you booked your hotel already.

Yeah I'm in room 58C.

Really! Well hi neighbour

Omg really!

Yeah well I have to go pack we'll talk tomorrow

Ok bye

Bye goodnight.

(In my head I had a million things going on Jc Caylen actually called me and asked to hang out with him and they boys and were going to be hotel neighbours. Omg am I falling for Jc or is Jc falling for me?)

I check the time and see that it's 11:49

Aw shoot I have to pack my clothes. I head upstairs to my room and start packing my clothes thinking about tomorrow just daydreaming. I go to my bathroom to grab my curling wand, hair straightener,all my hair products and makeup products.

By the time I finish packing its already 12:48. Whoa I better get to bed I have to wake up early for tomorrow.

Before I go to sleep I check twitter and see 1 new follower it's Jc I was really happy that I tweeted goodnight everyone tomorrow is Playlist Live I can't wait to see everyone especially @jccaylen. I thought about for a second and finally press send and shut off my phone and went to bed.

~morning~

I woke up from my phone playing Give me your hand by The Ready Set and realised that was Jc's ringtone. I picked it up

~Phone Convo~

Jc: Hey, good morning

Ashley: Hi good morning

Jc: What are you doing today

Ashley: Playlist duh!!!

Jc: I know haha. I can't wait to see you here

Ashley: Me too. I'll talk to you later I have to get ready

Jc: Ok I'll see you later maybe we can do something later

Ashley: Maybe haha

Jc: Bye

Ashley: Bye

~End of Convo~

After me and Jc's conversation I looked at my phone and saw it was 8:06. I had 4 hours to get ready and leave, I went to my closet grabbed a pair of blue jeggings and a white tank and jumped in the shower when I got out I dried my brown hair and curled it by the time I was done it was 9:37. I went down stairs to see my house empty but see out answering machine blinking, I press the voicemail and hear my moms voice and hear her say that there going to visit my grandparents today and if I need money that they left me $200 in the safe. I called back my mom telling her thanks and I'll be gone at playlist.

I check the time and see its 10:00 I decide to just grab a muffin and Arizona and leave. I grabbed my suitcase and car keys and started driving.

~2 hours later~

I arrive at my hotel and was amazed it was way bigger than I thought. I put down my suitcase down and head down to registration. When I'm done filling out my form I turn around and feel my phone vibrating I take it out and read a message from Jc that says look up. I looked up confused and see him there I was so happy I ran and hugged him. He chuckled and said happy to see me. I said duh!!!

Jc said Ashley I want you to meet......

__________________________

Sorry guys I'm on spring break and at the beach but I thought I'd finish this up. Tell me what you think like comment do you think Jc and Ashley will be together. Who knows add me on twitter @tatianaclaudio or @JcCaylensWife