Chapter 35

Yaya's face was priceless when I told her that. "OK SO YOU'RE RICH!?"
I laughed and told her, "My parents have good paying jobs"
She gave me a dumb look and said, "So you're rich"
I shook my head and said, "If you wanna put it that way".
We got to the jet and gave our bags to the pilot and headed inside.
Our pilot came in and said "Ready to fly Mrs. Johnson". "Tom I told you too call me Ashley!" I told him. "Ok Ashley" He told me giving me a wink.
I looked at Yaya and her jaw was dropped, "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!!" Laughing. I told her "Nothing, he's just my friend" She looked at me and said "Mhm sure"
"Whatever, I'm gonna take a nap" I laid on the couch and fell asleep.
I can feel Yaya shaking me trying to wake me up, "Mmm"
"Come on we're here!" She said
I got up looked out of the the window and saw the sun shining on my face and bounced up out of my seat.
I walked out and saw my Lamborghini parked outside. "Thanks for delivering it Tom" I said while giving him a hug. "Anytime Ashley" He said hugging me tight.
My eyes started watering when he was hugging me. In my head I was thinking, I haven't been hugged this tight except from Jc.
He pulled apart saw my tears and used his thumb too wipe them away, without hesitating he kissed my forehead and whispered, "It'll be better soon, I promise" I closed my eyes while he was talking and opened them too see him gone. "Are you ready?" Yaya asked me.
Through sniffles I said, "Uhm yeah let's go"

-Cameron's POV-
I got home and went up too my room to see that the closet was a mess. I walked in and saw a bunch of Yaya's clothes gone and her suitcase gone" Dammit I said in my head. I ran down the stairs and went too pick up my phone from the counter when I saw a note beside it. I picked it up and it read,

"Dear Cameron, I know I wasn't picking up all those phone calls because my phone died but by the time you read this it'll probably be charged. Ashley needs time away from Texas so she's going back too Florida and I'm going with her. I know you'll be mad but I just want too tell you I love you and I'll be safe
-xoxo Yaya"

My heart broke knowing the love of my love was thousands of miles away from me. There was only one thing I could do. Before I knew it I was booking a flight too Florida.
___________________________
Sorry I haven't written in a long time but I'm back haha. Thank you for everything. I never thought my book would get this far. Thank you go reading it, sharing it, voting and leaving comments. I love you all 😘