Chapter 26

Hesitating I picked it up

-Phone Call-

H-H-ello

Ashley!?

Who is this?

It's Andrea!

Oh hey Andrea!

Do you want to go to lunch with Kian and I in like maybe an hour

Sure! Where at?

Well Kian wants to go to Johnny Rockets, so I guess there!

Ok. I'll see you guys in an hour

Ok!

-End of Phone Call-

I put on my shoes grab my keys and head to the garage. I unlock my car, get in and start my ignition and head out

-

I park my car at Johnny Rockets and text Andrea saying I'm here.

I get a text from her saying I'm with them. I walk up to the hostess and ask for Andrea Russett. She guides me to the table. I don't just see Andrea and Kian at the table.. I also see Connor.

-Ashley POV-

What is he doing here?! Andrea didn't mention Connor! Ugh

-No POV-

Hey guys I say giving a little wave, walking up to the table. When I get to the table Connor gets up and gives me a hug and whispers in my ear "I missed you". I don't say anything not knowing how to respond to that. I'm just a little dazed and I hear Andrea saying "Well are you gonna sit silly"

I snap backed to reality "Haha yeah, sorry just thinking". I pulled my chair out for myself, having to sit next to Connor since Kian and Andrea were sitting next to each other. The waitress came out and asked us for our drinks and Connor answered for me saying the lady would like a Coke. I look at him surprised, he knew what I was going to get. He looked at me and gave me a wink before telling the lady what he wanted.

-Ashley POV-

What did I get myself into?..

___________________________

Thanks for all the reads. I'm truly blessed. Merry Christmas Everyone!! Enjoy!! ❤️