Chapter 32

-No POV-

Yaya and I come to the living room with a plate of cookies and milk and face the boys. I try not too make eye contact with Jc but I take a glance at him and he looks worried. I look over at Yaya and she shrugs to me not knowing what's going on. Jc just came out with what he had to say, "Listen babe, I either feel like your going to tell me you're pregnant or breaking up with me, so go for it" I look at Yaya and we start bursting out laughing while Cameron and Jc exchange confused looks. "Jc honey she's not pregnant not is she breaking up with you" Yaya told him. "Then what were you going to tell me" he asked me. "Jc today at lunch Connor told me he had feelings for me and told me that he loved me". I look at Jc to see his reaction and could see a mixture of hurt and mad on his face. Yelling at me he asked "WELL WHAT'D YOU TELL HIM!!!!" "Jc don't you yell at me" I told him through gritted teeth. "Huh you gonna go run to Connor like you always do" He mocked. "Jc don't" I told him. "You know what I thought you actually loved me but now I know how you feel" he told me. "Jc.." "I don't wanna see you right now, get out" he told me. "But Jc..." I pleaded. "GET OUT!!!" he yelled. Not knowing how to react I grabbed my purse and ran too my car. Balling in tears. I decided there's only one place to go..

___________________________

Hope you liked!! ❤️