Second chance (J.O)

(I wrote this while listening to TV by Billie Eillish and Set Fire to the Rain by Adele)

Two years ago

Y/N walked towards the girl packing "Jenna why are you doing this"

"Y/N I'm going away for 8 months mentally I can't deal with a long distance relationship and I don't want to drag you along. I love you"

"No don't act like your doing this for me because this is not what I want. I want you, I want to be with you, I don't care if it's hard I just want to be with you. Please Jen"

Jenna walked towards the door "Y/N this is best"

"Jen please" she walked out leaving you crying in your condo.

Months went by and you were still heartbroken and you missed her. You started working on your music and you started blowing up like crazy.

Present

You had got invited to go to the MET Gala.

You heard the paparazzi going crazy once you stepped onto the red carpet and they were screaming your name

"Y/N OVER HERE!"

"LOOK OVER HERE!"

"WHO ARE YOU WEARING TONIGHT!"

"Y/N"

They stopped saying your name and then started saying someone else's.

"JENNA OVER HERE!!"

"JENNA !"

"JENNA LOOK OVER HERE!"

I turned my head and she looked as beautiful as ever. I smiled at the sight of this beautiful woman. She turned her head and she saw me she smiled back. God I missed that smile. I turned back to paparazzi and smiled.