Trust issues (J.O)

Jenna's POV

Y/n been sneaking off lately to answer calls and I see her texting one of her friends 24/7. Lately they have been distant with me and my gut is saying that they're hiding something. Emma and Joy came over to help me figure out what going one with them.

"Cmon Emma you know y/n wouldn't cheat"

"So what are they hiding Joy?"

"I don't know but we shouldn't just assume the worst. Is there an event coming up Jen?"

"No"

"Birthday, anniversary, anything?"

"Nope"

"Yeah they're definitely cheating"

"EMMA! You are not helping the situation"

We all turned to the front door when we heard it open "hey love wh- oh hey Em, hey Joy" she sat next to me and turned the tv on. Me, Joy and Em looked at each other. I got up and walked to the kitchen, they both slowly followed after me. Joy looked at the both of us "Maybe we're overreacting", Em turned to look "No look they're on their phone texting someone, now they're laughing cmon"

"Babe who are you texted" they looked up "a friend" and then continued to text. That was it I couldn't take it anymore, who the hell is this friend and why are they so funny. I walked over there and grabbed her arm "Babe??" , I walked to the bed room and closed the door. "Lemme see your phone"

"What why?" I tried grabbing her phone but she yanked it away, I started to grow more frustrated. "Y/n lemme see your phone" she still kept her phone away "not until you tell me why?" She was still calm and that was starting to piss me off  "Y/N! What are you hiding? Lemme see your damn phone!" She raised her eyebrow "what are you talking about I'm not hiding anything"

"Now your gonna lie to me?" Her face dropped and she looked confused on what I was talking about. "Oh you have nothing to say now, lemme see your phone" she gave up and tossed her phone on the bed "you ain't gonna find nothing" and walked out the room. I walked to the bed and opened her phone, and she was right I didn't find anything. I checked her messages, Instagram, recent calls, even her damn notes and I ain't find anything.

Have my trust issues got that bad that I can't even trust my own partner. When I walked out it was quite and Joy and Emma were sitting on the couch and y/n was nowhere to be found. Emma looked up "Soooo did you find anything??" I sighed and shook my head no, Joy shocked her head "I told you she didn't do anything but nooo"  "where'd they go?" "She walked outside to get air"

I went downstairs and I didn't see them. Just when I was about to go outside I saw them in a their car. I walked over and then got inside "I'm sorry" she didn't even look at me. For like ten minutes is was quite "can you say something please" she finally looked at me "I don't know what to say Jenna we been together for damn near a year, but you still don't trust me" "I do trust you" "so what the hell was that then?"
________________________________
Y/n POV

She had got quite, we been together for 10 months and she still don't trust me. I shook my head and scoffed "get out my car Jenna" she looked at me "Jenna get out I'm not playing" Once she got out I drove off, I didn't know where I was going but I just had to leave before it got heated.

I was gone for a couple hours and I was drive around wasting all my damn gas at that point. I drove back to her place and sat in the car for a bit. I got out and walked towards her door, when I opened it it was dark asf "Jenna?" I opened the door to her room and she was sleep I checked the time and it was 1 am. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, and put fresh clothes on. When I laid down she turned the other way.

"Jenna your not the one who gets to be mad you know that right?"  Nothing no answer no nothing, I rolled over and closed my eyes "I thought you were hiding something, you were so distant these past two weeks and I thought you were talking to someone" she said quietly I rolled back over "Jenna turn around" she turned around and I could tell she's been crying. "I would never ever talk to someone else I wouldn't even think about it, baby I want you and only you" she looked down "so who was that friend you been talking two these past two weeks hm?" I laughed a bit "baby that was my homeboy Jax and trust me you have nothing to worry about, again I only want you, I love you and only you Miss Ortega" she giggled and o kissed her lightly. She pulled away "I'm sorry for not trusting you, I love you too y/l/n"
________________________________
A/n

A little angst with a happy ending