Don't play with my heart 8/?

Y/n pov

I woke up and my phone was going crazy I put it on DnD and went back to sleep. When I woke up for real this time, my brother was here and he looked worried.

"Jay whats wrong?"

"You haven't been on your phone yet?"

"Jay what are you talking about?"

"Open Twitter Y/n"

I opened Twitter and I was trending again but so was Jenna and Percy. Tf is going on

 Tf is going on

Wtf...

Wednesday star Jenna Ortega and costar Percy Hanes kissing at a party.

Percy posted on his story a Polaroid of him and Jenna kissing.

Is Y/n and Jenna broken up?

Load more

"y/f/i it's just a misunderstanding"

"Misunderstanding Jaylin really... I told you this shit would happen, I told you one of her costars was gonna fall for her. Two months... Damn"

"Jenna wouldn't do that"

"Jaylin it's literally proof"

"Y/n she wants you"

"How do you know that Jaylin, how do you know that she wants me huh?"

"She called me..."

"She called you, what she said?"

"She was hanging out with Emma and Joy and then they invited Hunter and Percy. They were drinks and Hunter was taking Polaroids, Percy and Jenna we're having a starring contest and then Percy kissed and she pulled away instantly"

"She could be lying Jaylin"

"No she's not, she was telling the truth"

"Yea, ok"

"Y/f/i it's just a misunderstanding, she doesn't want him ..."

I spaced out all I can think is damn.
________________________________
Jenna's POV

I been trying to call her but it goes straight to voicemail. I could Jay and he told me he would talk to her.

Sasha and April called me asking what the hell happened I told them what happened and they both said for me to focus on work. They'll figure it out.

It's been two days, nothing from Y/n she's literally been off the fucking grid. Nobody can get in contact with her not even Sasha or Jaylin. I been avoiding Percy off camera after a scene I would go to my trailer or Emma's until I was needed. I feel like I really messed this up. The one thing I wanted to get right.

I was walking off set to go to Emma's trailer "Jenna I'm sorry"

"Leave me alone Percy"

"Jenna cmon I was drunk"