Mind Reader 12/12

Jenna pov

We spent Christmas with my family and now we're heading to Y/n's for New Year's and I finally get to meet her mom and granny. I'm nervous because what's her mom going to think about me?

"She'll love you" she knew what I was thinking.

"How'd you know I was thinking about that"

"Cause your spacing out"

I shrug and look out the window "I could just be spacing out" I look back when I feel her hand on my thigh. "It'll be fine" no point in denying it she knows that I'm stressing.

We get to her mom's house and y/n and Jay grab our stuff while her grandma welcomed me in. "Hey sweetie, come on in" I enter the house and look around. It's cozy and warm and it smells like Christmas all over again.

I don't even see that y/n is next to me "Granny this is Jenna, my girlfriend. Where's Ma?"

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Ruby"

"Jenna so nice to meet you, and baby you can just call me Ruby"

"Are you sure, my mom would kill me"

"Oh yeah, you're a good one for my Bumblebee, I like this one." I heard her say as she walked past y/f/i.

"Granny you weren't supposed to say that. I giggle at her reaction "It's fine Bumblebee" she turned to me and shook her head "See granny look what you started" She followed her grandma to the living room.

We sat on the couch and watched Ms. Ruby's show Oldies of the West. Who knew old people had so much drama? We heard the door open and I turned to see her mom. She smiles at y/n and then at me.

y/n gets up to greet her mom so I do the same "Hey Mama, this is my girlfriend Jenna" I go to shake her hand and she wraps me into a hug "Nice to meet you Jenna" I smile "Nice to meet you too mrs. Beckham"

"Oh baby you can just call me Maya"

"My mom would kill me"

"Yeah Akeelah, she's a keeper" did they both test me by suggesting I to call them by their first name? Y/n Akeelah Beckham can't wait to say her government.

After hanging out with her family for a bit Y/n leads me upstairs to her room. She closes the door and walks into the bathroom few minutes go by and she's in an oversized T and a messy bun. She had taken her contacts out so she also had glasses on. She looks so perfect.

"What are you staring at Ortega?"

"My beautiful girlfriend, Beckham" She walks over to the bed and kisses me then she pulls away "Why don't you get ready for bed?" She's right I need a shower and some fresh clothes.

After I get out of the shower and brush my teeth, I put on some shorts and one of her shirts. I walk out to see her in be on her phone. I lay beside her "It's crazy how all of this started from a contract" She put down her phone and turned to me. "It's crazy but I knew I was gonna fall eventually" I raise an eyebrow "What do you mean?"

She caresses my cheek "Jenna when I found out about the contract I told my brother that it was a win-win. No matter what happened I was gonna be happy."

"Why was it a win, win?"

"I would be either stuck with you for 2 years or still be single, and at the time it seemed like a win-win but once I got to know you, I started to grow feelings that I knew were going to evolve into something more. That's when I knew I was in a lose-lose situation. Being single again and losing you." Awwww that made my heart melt.
"What do you think about the contract"

"I didn't want it to be fake and then when I got to know you it was like what if it wasn't fake what if you and I could be together? Be real." She smiled and then kissed me. The kiss that started slowly ended up turning into a make-out sesh which also ended with me on her lap.

We haven't had sex sex yet and I don't want my first time with her being at her mom's house but the way she's kissing on my neck I might have to take a risk tonight. She has to be a mind reader cause she pulls away from my neck "I want to hear you tonight, and I'm not gonna be able to hear you if we're at my mom's"

Right when I got off of her we heard some scratching at the door and we both knew who it was. y/n opened the door "Blue I thought you were with Jayyy tonight" Blue jumped on her legs and then went to the bed and jumped up here. "Blue blue come here" he lays his head on my lap and I rub his back. "Nuh uh blue tomorrow you can sleep in here go to Jay" Blue doesn't move and just lowly barks. "Blue Treyvon Beckham, go to Jay now" he moves and walks out the door.

Y/n shakes her head and closes the door again. She lays down next to me and closes her eyes "That's your son" she opens them "Nuh uh that's yours, you bought him." I laugh and then wrap my arms around her waist and lay my head against her chest. I love this girl so much "I love you" I smile against her chest because how does she keep on reading my mind like that "I love you too mi amor"
________________________________
A/n

I could do a smut chap but idk I feel like it's good where it's at

I hope y'all liked this mini-series and back to the original program.

-K