Her bodyguard pt 3 (J.O)

Like and comment see ya in a bit pooks 📸

Y/n pov

I woke up to an empty bed and when I looked at the nightstand it was a note.

Got called into work early, I'll be on set, see ya soon
-Jenna
Ps: you're a pretty comfortable pillow ;)

I smiled to myself reading it, she did say it was a going to be a long day. I checked the time and it was 9:45 am, I got up from her bed and made it up. Afterwards I took a shower and got dressed to run some errands before getting Jenna lunch.

I had to get my watch fixed and as I waited I got some breakfast at a coffee shop close by. As I grabbed my breakfast sandwich and coffee and walked out I heard camera shutters. When I looked in the direction of the noise it was a boy taking pictures of a model.

Once I picked up my watch I headed to a some store Jenna has been raving about to check it out. I ended up purchasing a hoodie and jeans. After I left the shop I went to the store to get some more soap, toilet paper, and cereal.

I got home, put the groceries up, and my new clothes in my room. I looked at my watch and seen that it was 2:17 pm. I left the house and went to Jill's and got Jenna her favorite meal. After grabbing her lunch I headed to set and went into her trailer. I sat the food on the counter and sat on the couch. I grabbed one of Jenna's books that she had laying around and started to read.

I heard the door opened and the brunette voice "y/n you got me lunch?" I looked up from the book "yeah, Jill's I know how much you've been craving it." She smiled and brought her plate with her as she sat on the couch and ate. "So what have you been doing today sleepyhead?"

"Some errands nothing to special... oh I got my watch fixed and went to that place you've been raving about" she stopped eating her food "really?!?" I nodded "what you get" I smiled at her interest "a hoodie and some jeans" she nodded softly "oh ok" she continued to eat "I'm so tired" I looked at her and I seen light bags under her eyes "how long have you been on set" she looked at me "around 4 am but I'm fine y/n"

"Come here" she put her plate down and she laid down on me "get some rest, next call is in a hour yeah?" She nodded and laid her head on my chest, I rubbed her back as her breathing softened I knew she was sleep. I continued reading her book to pass time.

Jenna's pov

I felt light kisses on my forehead and heard her say "time to get up sleepyhead" I held her tighter not wanting to get up "I know Jen but you need to get up" I sighed and got up, I sat up on the couch "don't pout" I turned to her "I'm not pouting... I'm sleepy" she smiled at me and got up from the couch "come on go wash your face and get back to work"

I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got back to set and we started filming and night scenes. After the scene y/n was waiting for me leaning on the car, she smiled lightly "ready to go home" she opened the door and I got in.

Once we got back to the apartment she made a salad for us to eat. "Here you go" she sat the plate down and we ate "thank you" she nodded and kept eating "thank you for everything honestly" she looked up and tilted her head "what are you talking about Jen"

I played with my salad with my fork "I just...wanted to say thank you for taking care of me when I can't take care of myself... I know it's kinda your job to protect me but like I appreciate you" she smiled "it's more than just my job Jen, I care for you... so at times where you can't, I can" she smiled light and looked at me in the eyes "I got you"