Is it our time? (T.C)

Tara pov

"Wait so just like that we're done?"

"Yes Tara"

"And you won't tell me the reason your just breaking up with me?"

"Yes"

"Did these past two years mean nothing to you"

"They meant everything"

"So why break up with me for no reason"

"Tara, we're in a town that has a new killer every year and for some reason we're still in this fucking town"

"Your breaking up with me because of ghost face?"

"No T we're breaking up because I can't do it anymore. Looking over my shoulder every five minutes. Make sure you're okay and not hurt. And the distance when I move. It's just not our time right now. Everything is crazy and I just can't"

"And your just not even gonna try"

"T I've been trying for the past four months, trying to make it work and push down these feelings because I love you. Then when I found out that I was moving it just..."

"Wasn't our time"

"Yeah"

"So this is really it?"

"Yeah" my heart finally sank not just because of the break up but because she has been feeling like this for a couple months trying to figure it out for me.

"C- could I get a hug"

"Come here T" I held her not wanting to let go, to let go of my person.

Three years later

Y/n pov

"Jax, I'm not in the mood for a party"

"Y/n stop whining, plus it's gonna be fun"

"I got work to do"

"You'll be fine, now get dressed. It's Halloween"

Yeah one of the worst holidays, people dressed up as killers and weird ass clowns. Yeah no thanks

"What I'm I even gonna wear Jax?" He walked back in and passed me a costume. "Captain hook?"

"Captain Hook from once upon a time. Now get dressed."

"Wait what are you wearing"

"I'm matching with my girlfriend" he walked out and closed the door behind him.

At the party everyone was already drunk when me, Jax, and Amy walked in

At the party everyone was already drunk when me, Jax, and Amy walked in. We walked deeper into the party and Jax found some more of his friends and they made us drinks and passed them to us.

After a little while Jax and Amy disappeared up stairs. I was at the bar when someone had bumped into me "watch it there little one" she turned around "my bad"

"T?" We finally made eye contact "y/n"

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Are you okay"

"Yeah for sureee"

"Tara your drunk, who are you with?"

"I- um" she looked around

"Ok well um how about I take you back to your room?"

"Uh yeahhhh sure"

"Come on" I grab her hand and we started walking out the party until some guy stopped me "woahh Tara are you ok, wait where are you going"

"I'm taking her to her room now excuse me"

"Nah, Tara are you ok"

"Mhm"

"I'll take her" he tried pulling her out of my grasp. "Nah I got it, who are you anyway?"

"I'm Chad, who are you?"

"Y/n, now move" he didn't move out the way and stood there. "Bruh last time"

"Y/n, I feel sick."

"Come on, little one" I guided her out of the party and we walked to her to her room. She passed me her key and I opened her door.

Tara pov

I sat on my bed and watched her look for medicine in the bathroom "where the fuck is the advil?"

"Here T, take this" I took the medicine and drink the water she gave me.

"Come on lay down" she tucked me in basically and was about to leave. "Stay... please"

"T you need rest"

"But I want you" she turned around "T we can all about this later"

"Pleaseeeeee y/n/n, just stay with me"

After some thought she laid down next to me "thank you"

"Anytime little one"

"I missed you" what am I doing right now "I missed you too T"

"Is it still not our time...."

"I don't know... we're finally out of that crazy ass town and the distance no longer seems like a problem."

"So could we try again?"

"How about we go to sleep and see what sober Tara has to say?"

"Mhm ok" I slowly feel myself drift to sleep.

Y/n pov

I close my eyes and then feel her small body snuggle in my side. I don't move her and I also started to fall asleep.

In the morning I woke up and tried to move out of her arms but instead, she chuckled "Leaving me already?" she said in a rasped voice

"how long have you been up"

"not long"

"do you remember what happened last night?"

"yeah, you"

"yep"

"I still want the answer from last night"

"T, do you still..."

"Yes, y/n I still love you, always and forever. What about you?"

"I don't think I could stop..."

"so what are we going to do, because i don't know if I could just be frineds with you."

"No same. I feel like a lot has definitely changed, we both grown and evolved, so maybe we relearn each other"

"I'm down...just don't leave when things get hard okay?"

"okay"

"So is it our time?" she said smiling "Yeah I think so" she hugged me and kissed my cheek. It feels good to have her in my arms again. I missed her... hopefully its our time.

A/N
Soooo back on the regular program. What would yall like to see: Smut, Angst, Fluff????
And more of?
I hope y'all have a lovely day or night and stay safe
-K