One last time (J.O) 4/4

Ferrari
Our very own Y/n Marino has accepted the rematch against James Hughes.
^ trustinone:bout time
^darealmari: man shut up
marinowon: and y'all said she was scared 🤦‍♀️
load more

Race day

"Mark the officials announced the terms and rules of today's race. The terms are that this race will be 53, the two racers cannot try to hit the other racer off the track, and if they try or do they will be disqualified and suspended indefinitely, no jewelry, and that is all of the terms, Mark." They both laugh.

"Jimmy, Y/n Marino accepted the rematch against James Hughes, three months ago. What do you think tonight's outcome will be?"

"Mark I think that tonight will go down in history not only because if Marino wins she'll be the first Italian native at the age of 19 to win the cup in her home country and being a woman. If Hughes wins fairly he will not only silence the haters but be the first racer to win the cup back-to-back. So Mark tonight let the best racer win."

"I'm with you on that one Jimmy let the best racer win"

Jenna's pov

I'm so anxious right now. Y/n has been working hard day in night. She's been even watching film on Hughes and analyzing him around the finish time. Y/n keeps telling me not to worry but I can't. We have been together for only a year but I see the rest of my life with this girl, and I'm not gonna lose her over some damn race. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I heard y/n's laugh, I turn to see her talking to my siblings. She looks at me and smiles, and excuses herself from their conversation to walk over to me.

"hey my love, why are you so nervous"

"y/n...I'm just scared."

"aww baby" she pulled me into a hug "listen even if I lose I'll be ok because I'll have the best thing coming home with me tonight." I look up at her "and what's that" she kisses my forehead "you" then looks down at me "but I'm not goona lose" i smile and kiss her, she whisped against my lips "I love you" I kissed her again "I love you too"

"OKAY LOVEBIRDS! Y/n time to go" Her coach told her and walked to her car examining it one last time. She pulls away "see you in a minute" and kisses me one more time "see you in a minute" She hops in her car and straps in, her crew helps her with her helmet and she looks over at us and nods. The annoucers say for the racers to start to head on the track. She pulls off and disappears.

Third person

The race started and Hughes had the lead for the first 10 laps but then Marino started to get comfortable again and cut Hughes off when he went too wide.

"Marino just cut Hughes off !!!" Jimmy said

"SHE'S BACKKKKKK!!!!" Mark added

"Jimmy she just needed to get her nerves out of the way, we have ourselves a race ladies and gentlemen."

"38 laps went by and Marino still hasn't changed her tires what is happening?"

"Mark I have the slightest idea what is going on but she needs to hurry and change them before one pops"

"Y/n for the last time come to the pit and let us change your tires"

"coach not yet."

"y/n why not, they are going to pop if we don't get them off"

"last time we changed them too earlier and i spun out just trust me"

"alright y/n"

"she finally heading to the pit Jimmy!"