Second chance pt2. (J.O)

Recap
I turned back around and left to go back to my room. If she wants this second chance she has to work for it and if I stay I would have definitely just gave her that second chance. I laid in bed and fell asleep.

Present

It's been a week since the MET, and I'm back in California at my parents house. Regarding Jenna it's been radio silence since i helped her that night. I heard a knock on my door it's probably the mail though. My mom  answered the door.

I walked up to the door "What you order this time mom?" I looked up from my phone and she was there.

I cleared my throat "Oh um hey Jenna" she gave a tight lipped smile "hey y/n, Miss Tina"
"Hi Jenna, come on in" my mom looked at me and then went upstairs.

We sat down on the couch "Soooo....what are you doing here" "oh yeah... you remember when I said I'll do anything all I need is a second chance, and you said you need to think about"

"Yes I remember, what's your point here though cause you haven't reached out" 

"I know but one I was getting you time to think and then the other time I was trying to figure out what to say to be honest."

"Ok..."

"Y/n I love you I haven't stopped, I want you, I want to be yours again, I just need a second chance. Please Y/n?"

"... ok, you got a clean slate don't hurt me Jenna."

"I won't, so y/n will go on a date with me?" I smiled and shook my head lightly "yes, Jenna I'll go on a date with you"

"Ok I'll pick you up at 4 dress casual"

"Ok wait why so early?"

"Idkkk" she got on and started walking to the door to leave but before she walked out she looked back "you won't regret this, I promise" and before could respond she had closed the door and left.

Jenna pov

Oh God I can't believe she said yes. I won't hurt her again no matter how much I'm scared. I believe that she the only person for me, the only person who can make me feel like myself. And when I lost that I wasn't as happy as I used to be when I was with her.

Y/n's amazing like she brings the best out of you, and she'll tell you what you need to hear at times, everyone deserves someone like that.

I drove back to my hotel since she lives in Ocean side and my parents house is all the way in Coachella Valley it was best to get a hotel close by. The hotel was 30 minutes away and 40 if traffic. I had went to the store yesterday for the stuff for our date if she said yes, and if she said no I was going to eat it with my sister. She want to be my wingwoman so I let her come.

I entered the room "sooooo am I eating the food orrr-" I cut her off "she said yes" "AHHH! What I say??" I laughed "you told me she would say yes" I laid down on the bed "wait what are you doing???" "What does it look like"

"Get up, and get ready cause you still need to drop me off then go pick her up." I groaned then looked at the time it was 1:23 pm. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I got ready and Aliyah got the stuff ready. I but on a cute little outfit on. "Jenna let's go it's already 3"

 "Jenna let's go it's already 3"