Her bodyguard pt.2 (J.O)

Make sure y'all comment and vote 😁

Jenna pov

It's been a couple of weeks since fashion week and now I'm out in New Bedford finishing Finestkind. Rique is back at home in LA so it's just me and Y/n out here. "Do you not get tired being with me?" I asked, she looked up from her laptop and smiled lightly "no I don't...I enjoy it"

I felt my cheeks heat up, she tilted her head slightly "do I make you blush, miss Ortega?" I looked away to hide my face "aww your adorable" she got up from her seat and went into the kitchen "what do you want for dinner" after I composed myself I responded "I'm kinda in the mood for salmon and asparagus"

I got up from the couch and sat at the bar to see what she was doing. "Ok in 45 to an hour it should be done" she took out some salmon and asparagus "want a bake potato to?"

"Um sure" she nodded and took two potatoes out and cleaned them. She boiled her potatoes instead of putting them in the oven. She made sure the skillet was hot before putting the salmon on. Once she put the salmon on the skillet she based it with butter, lemon, and parsley. Once both sides was cooked she started grilling the asparagus.

She added olive oil and salt to the skillet and let those cook to a nice green brown ish color "here take a bite" she fed me an asparagus and it tasted pretty good "I like the bite to it" she smiled lightly at my response and turned of the eye. She prepared the bake potatoes with chicken and sour cream and then on her she added bacon bits.

After she made the plates she sat them down on the table "dinner is served my'lady" I giggled and sat down at the table, I started to eat and I tasted all the flavors of the salmon she looked at me "how is it?" I took a sip of water "it's really good...like you can taste all of the different flavors and I love how the lemon isn't overbearing and just enough"

She smiled and nodded "that's what I was going for." We ate in a comfortable silence "this is nice" she looked up from her plate and raised an eyebrow "I mean being able to finally have a home cooked meal is nice" she smiled "yea, i'm glad you like it... I like it too it's peaceful"

I looked down at my plate and smiled "you're blushing again Ortega" I looked back up to her "oh shut up" i playfully rolled my eyes and then took our plates back to to the kitchen "I got the dishes" she said as she got up and tried to take the dishes away "no it's fine trust me, you cooked dinner I could at least clean the dishes"

She sat at the bar as I washed the dishes "thank you for dinner" she smiled "any time" I finished the dishes and sat down on the couch "what you wanna do now" she sat next to me "um I don't know"

I laid back on the couch "I got work tomorrowwww" she laughed lightly "I knowwww" I sat up "are you mocking me" she smirked "I don't know am I" I started tickling her "since you think this is so funny"

"Okkk Jenna im sorryyyy" I kept tickling her and then she flipped us over and she started tickling me "oh-okkk I get itt" she stopped tickling me "yeah now you see how it feels" she looked at my eyes then my lips, she started leaning in.

Then her phone rung, she got up and answered it "hello" she got up from the couch and went into her room and closed the door.

Y/n pov

After I was done talking with my friend I came out of my room and saw no trace of Jenna on the couch. I looked over and seen her room door closed "Jen you ok?" I her little shuffles from her bed "yea, I think ima go to sleep... long day tomorrow" 

"Oh ok" I moved away from hers and walked back into my room. Why would I even lean in to kiss her. I'm so stupid. I flopped on the bed and closed my eyes. I tossed and turned all night I rolled out of bed and looked at the clock and seen it was only two in the morning.

I got up and walked out of my room and went into the kitchen. When I grabbed a water I heard a small raspy voice "what are you doing up?" I turned around and seen the brunette wearing a baggy white shirt that she was practically swimming in "couldn't sleep..." then raised up my water.

She walked back into her room but this time she left her door open. Once she laid in bed I heard her say "you wanna cuddle and see if that helps?" I couldn't help but smile to myself. I knew I shouldn't be doing it but I needed the sleep.

I walked in her room and closed the door behind me, I laid down next to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. Next thing you know I was out like a light.

A/n

Part 2 hope y'all liked

A book is in the works so make sure you look out for that

Hope y'all have a good day or night

See ya later

-K