The contract (J. O) 1/?

Another part story cs want not

Y/n pov
I walked into my room to see my brother laying in my bed like he own the place.
"Jay get off my bed with your dirty ass"
"That's not nice way to ask someone something
what's the magic word?" He looks up at me
"Jaylin can you get TF off my bed please"

He gets up and walks out my room and sits on the couch in the living room.
"And why was you in my room and laying in my bed in the first place?"
"Cause I can TF" he looked at me with a face all black people make when you ask a dumb question.

"Mannnn get the hell out my house right now"
I said walking to the door to open it "y/n/n I was kidding chill"
"nahhh go home I'll talk to you later" pushing him out the door "Love you now go home" "love you too" he said and walked down the hall to the elevator. That boy is really something. I sat down on my couch and watched some tv.

My phone started to ring and I saw it was my manager
"Hey Sasha what's going on?" "Y/n/n we have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9 AM about a partnership. Don't be late" "Damn no hi, good morning, how you been" "this is serious y/n" "alright tomorrow morning at 9 can I ask whereeee" "I'll send you the details in a bit, ok I got to handle some more things, love you Y/n/n" "Love you too Sash" she hung up.

Sash has been with me since the beginning so I trust her. She is definitely the older sister I never had. I wonder what this meeting is about because she said partnership not sponsorship and usually she says sponsorship. My phone dinged and she had messaged me the address. I checked the time seeing that it was 10:30 so I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I woke up and checked the time and it was 7:45 AM so I got ready. After brushing my teeth I made my way into my walk in closet and looked for something to wear. It's LA it's gonna be hot asf today. Let's go with shorts and sneakers.

I checked the time and it was 8:23 ok let's go

I checked the time and it was 8:23 ok let's go. I left my condo, locked the door and walked to the elevator. Once I made it to my car I got a phone call from Sash "hey you picked up quick" "yeah I'm getting in the car right now so I should be there in 20" "ok" and I hung up.

Who should we listen to today let's go with Mr. Tiller, once the song started to play I made my way to the address dash had sent. I said 20 but with LA traffic I made it a bit late. I checked in with the secretary and she told me level 12 and the room to the right one the elevator doors opened I heard Sasha's voice saying she'll be here any second.

I walked in "Sash it was the LA traffic that made me late" I said and looked around and saw a couple of people and then Jenna Ortega was sitting there with her headphones hanging around her neck looking at me with her brown eyes. "It's fine come sit down".

A women started talking who I think is Jenna's manager and saying about a PR relationship and how it's beneficial for both parties. "How is this beneficial?" Jenna asked, her voice was soft but dominant at the same time. Her manager said "Jenna right now you are Hollywoods next best actress and Y/n is starting to blow up in the music industry and having you two in a relationship would help both of you get more exposure and get a bigger following" she explained. I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with Jenna but it's fake it's not built on anything real so I don't think this will work.

"I don't even know her and vice versa so if we were even to agree to this it wouldn't look real" she expressed "well Jenna your an actress and so you can make it look real and help her to" her manager said.

I shook my head and laughed "I don't think you understand what she I saying it wouldn't be real, feel real, or look real" "well if you change your mind this is the contract and it pretty much states you and Jenna would be in a relationship for 2 years, y'all would have to do some red carpets and award shows, post on birthdays, post a story of each other here and there, go out together every once in a while. Sign it don't sign it the decision is up to you"
her manager explained.

I looked through the contract then up at Jenna to see what she was thinking and honestly she looks calm but pissed at the same time. "April... I'm not doing this" she said, got up and walked out.

April was about to go after her but I stopped her "let her cool off" "what about you y/n are you gonna do this?" Sash asked looking at me, I was contemplating on what to say a had mixed emotions of it all "honestly I don't know" and got up and walked to the elevator.

I made it to the bottom floor and saw that she was just about out to walk out. She had sat down and I caught up to her and say beside her "listen don't do anything you don't want to do it your not ok with this then don't do it." I told her and then she looked at me "how do you feel about it?" I looked forward "honestly I have mixed emotions because like April said it could beneficial but I don't like how it's fake" we sat there in silence for a couple of minutes.

Then our managers walked out and sat next to us "look this is for the best but if you don't want to then end of discussion"Sash said "how about we sleep on it" April asked "I'll see y'all around" I got up and walked away I was conflicted because this could help my career but it would eat at me because knowing that the relationship wouldn't be real it felt like playing house and nobody had time for that.