Her bodyguard (J.O)

Jenna pov

"Jenna" I looked back to see my designer/best friend and this woman who has a cold exterior "Yes Rique?"  I looked at the woman who still had no expression. Rique sensed my curiosity "oh Maggie said that this is your new bodyguard"

Oh my new bodyguard... "well I'm Jenna" she smiled lightly "yes I know... I'm y/n" Rique cleared his throat "let's get you ready for the show" yeah the fashion show, yep in Milan for fashion week. Y/n then walks out of the room.

Y/n pov

Your aesthetic (she's so fineeeee)

I left the room and took a deep breath. Definitely couldn't deny that she was breath taking. I heard my name called from the room I just left and walking back into it I see her getting ready. She looked over at me and smiled lightly "this one" she held up a pink lipgloss "or this one" than a red lipstick. "Pink"

Rique looked at her "I told you that one but nooo" he spun her around in the chair looking back at the vanity I see her looking at me "Y/n could you get me a water please?" I walked to the fridge and grabbed a water "here you go" she looked up at me "thank you"

I smiled lightly and left the room. It's her eyes... her dark brown eyes. Y/n snap out of it and be professional.

Later

"Jenna!"

"Over here! Jenna!" The paparazzi shouted at her to get her attention, I placed my hand lightly on her back as we made our way into the show. As she got seated I left her and sat a couple rows behind her.

Jenna's pov

I felt eyes on me, and I knew it was hers and as I glanced back I seen her eyes flicker from me back to the models. I faced back to the runway and watched. After the show an interviewer asked "what did I like about the show"

I thought about my answer for a second "I honestly love the way the models embrace the clothes they are wearing and to me that is what fashion is. I love seeing it in real time because you can feel the emotions of the art. I don't know if that makes sense but yeah." They smiled and said "that was a wonderful answer, thank you and have a good night" I smiled lightly "you too"

When I turned around Rique and Y/n where waiting a few feet away from me. They started walking towards me, and Rique asked "you ready to go?" I nodded and we walked out of the building. The camera flashed and my name was yelled "Jenna!" "Jenna over here!" I felt Y/n place her hand once again on my back lightly guiding me to the car and opening the door.

I took a deep breath once we all got in. Y/n looked back "Everyone alright?" I nodded and grabbed and water. She sat back in her seat and went on her phone, she lightly laughed "I'm trending on twitter" she passed back her phone.

#4: world wide: bodyguard is fineee

#5 world wide: who's Jenna's bodyguard...

#6 world wide: Jenna's bodyguard could protect me anytime

The internet is so unserious at times. Me and Rique both laughed at reading those "y/n people are going to have you as their celebrity crush now" Rique laughed. I giggled at the joke and passed her phone back "got everyone in shambles" she laughed and sat back in her seat.

Once we got back to the hotel, we all went into our own rooms. I took a nice shower and brushed my teeth. Got ready for bed and turned on some tv. I heard a knock on the door and when I got up to see who it was it was y/n, as I opened the door, I instantly heard apology "sorry about bothering you so late Jen, but I think I left my glasses in here."

I let her in and turned on the lights "do you know where you placed them?" She looked around for a second "um I think I placed them on the coffee table when I got up" she looked over there and found them. She put them on, and she looked so cute.

"thanks for letting me get them, see you in the morning Jen, goodnight."  she walked passed me and walked out "goodnight y/n" I said in a low whisper, she heard me and smiled lightly then she went back into her room. I closed and locked the door, then I laid back down and fell asleep.

A/n

Guess who's backkkk, I had major writers block but I have a couple stories in mind so get ready for a little spam post soon.

Hope you all are doing well and catch y'all later
-K