Possessive (J.O)*

Vote and comment
Dom Jenna 🤫

Y/n pov

"Jen, baby your overreacting"

"Really because she was flirting with you all day and you think I'll let her hang out with you later tonight?" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes baby she knows that I'm yours"

"Yeah ok" she said sarcastically as she walked away from me

"Mama i'm yours, plus i don't want her" I walked towards her and held her from behind "I want you" I whispered in her ear

"Don't anything you can't finish love" she turned around to look at me "you know what, I'll let you go" I raised an eyebrow "what are you pla-"

She dragged me to the couch and sat me down "I'll just show her that your mine" she then straddled my hips and grabbed my face lightly "and only mine" she looked at me with lustful eyes "you understand?" I bit my lip lightly and nodded. She smiled and kissed my lips, I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Her lips moved from my lips to my neck, I tilted my head so she had more access. I felt her smirk against my neck. She began to suck and leave love bites all along my neck. She pulled away and looked at her work "mhmm" I smiled "what" she got up and grabbed her phone and took a picture on my neck.

She showed me the picture "babyyy" she looked at me and smirked "what, like I said your mine" I shook my head and chuckled a bit "you can go hang out with that bitch if you want" she got off my lap and walked to the kitchen that was in our hotel room

She showed me the picture "babyyy" she looked at me and smirked "what, like I said your mine" I shook my head and chuckled a bit "you can go hang out with that bitch if you want" she got off my lap and walked to the kitchen that was in our hotel room. What am I gonna do with this girl?

Later

Jenna pov

Y/n went to the bar and got some drinks but when she was walking back to our booth she was stopped by Makayla. This bitch is about to piss me off.

Y/n pov

"Damn y/n were you bitten by a vampire" she tried getting closer to me but I back away "my batshit crazy girlfriend actually" after I said that she kept trying to get closer

"who Jenna" she started laughing "yeah my WIFE" she touched my shoulder and I pulled away "like she said, her WIFE" Jenna slipped in between us and looked at the girl.

Makayla stepped back and Jenna turned around and kissed me. She turned back around and looked at the stunned girl "all of this" pointing to me "is mine" after that she dragged me back to our booth. "Baby I had it" she looked me up and down "don't start with me
y/m/n"

"I'm sorry mama" she nodded and gave me another kiss but this time it got intense, I pulled away slowly "what has got into you" she looked at me and then gulped down the rest of her drink. She pulled me out of the booth and led me into the elevator "what is going on in that pretty mind of yours?" She pushed me against the elevator wall "I want you"