Dinner? (J.O) 1/4

(This is a F1 story)

Y/n pov

"Y/n Marino, you are the first woman go to the FIA Formula One World Championship their first year, how does that feel?"

"It feels surreal, I'm so blessed to be here and be able to race for my country with the Ferrari name on the back of my car."

"Anyone you wanna dedicate this race too?"

"I wanna dedicate this to God without him I wouldn't be here today."

"Good luck y/n and I hope you win"

"Thank you have a good time tonight"

I walked away from the interviewer and headed back to my team. The race starts in a hour and I have yet to see Jenna and her family.

Jenna pov

"Dad hurry up we're running late" 

"I'm coming"

We head to the circuit and get our passes to be close to the crew in the box.  I see her "Marino" she turns around and smiles. "Hey Ortega" she turns to my family behind me and introduces herself. This was actually her first time meeting them in person and I also wanted to keep her a secret for a little while before my dad and my brother fangirl over her.

"Nice finally meet you guys. Baby I'll see you after the race and we could get some dinner, yeah?"  She kisses me and then goes back to her crew.

jennaortega

The first 25 laps go by fast, they do a pit stop and change her tires

The first 25 laps go by fast, they do a pit stop and change her tires. Next thing you know she's off to the races again.

Y/n pov

My captain speaks into the mic "Don't get to close to the turn y/n" I smile "You know I won't" "10 more to go" "let's win this"

Third person

"This was the last 5 laps of the Italian grand prix and in the lead we have Marino, but just a few kilometers away in second is Hughes."

"Brain this is a close one."

"I know Mike"

"The turn for Marino is getting close and all night she has been inches away from it and I hope her captain told her to stay away from the corner. Marino turns and right behind her is Hughes. After this straight away it's one more turn and then the finish line. Marino is still in front, here comes the turn and Marino gets bumped by Hughes. Marino is spinning out of control..."

Jenna pov

"Come one baby last lap" I say to myself while watching the race. One minute I see her turning and the next I see her spinning out of control. "Y/N!!!" I feel my mom's hands on my arms holding me back. "Shhhhh baby, she'll be fine."

It was fog so much of it and then all we saw was a stretcher with her on it. The whole atmosphere was quite. I didn't wanna cry but I couldn't handle it. I had just found her I can't lose her, I can't.

We drove to the hospital me and my mom while the rest went back to the hotel. I met y/n family a couple of times so when they see me they get up and hug me. I introduce my mom to y/n parents.

"How's she doing"

"She's been in surgery"

"What happened, how, what's wrong?"

My mom rubbed my arms lightly pulling me closer "Sweetheart she'll be fine"

"They say that the force of the crash, caused her to start hemorrhaging and now they are trying to stop the blood."

"But where's the blood?"

"That's the thing they don't know, but it's most likely in her brain."

I turn to face my mom and I hug her tightly as I start to cry. I can't lose her, I just found her, I don't wanna lose her. We haven't even said I love you yet... what about dinner?

The Impact of Y/n Marino's Crash on the Sports World

The sport world has been quiet. Athletes from basketball, baseball, track, soccer, football, tennis, the whole 9-yards have been devastated about the crash of  Y/n  Marino. They have sent prayers to the family and even some of Marino's athlete friends have been spotted in Italy. The Italian racer has been hospitalized for the past 48 hours and no details has been released to the press. We can only hope for the best. Prayers to the Marino family.

AN

What y'all think?

A lil f1 series, I hope y'all like

Comment and like please

thank you

Y'all gonna watch the Super Bowl if so who y'all rooting for?