Long distance (V.C)

Vada pov

I'm heading over to y/n's house right now to hangout before she leaves tomorrow. She's going to Florida because of her mom's new job. I'm going to miss her so much, and I'm also scared because what if the distance is to much. And we also about to start school soon so she's going to busy, and what if she finds someone new.

"Stop stressing" I turn my head "hm?" Nick turned his head for a quick second and said "your thinking about what ifs again don't stress" we pulled up to her house and saw a Uhaul moving truck and everything felt so real. "You want me to come with you I can tell my dad I'll be late for lunch" "no it's fine I got this see you later Nick"

I got out of his car and walked to the front of her door I ran the door bell. Her mom opened the door "hey Jenna, y/n's up stairs, come in" "thank you Ms. y/l/n" I walked inside and it felt so empty just everything was in boxes. I felt like I was going to cry, I'm not gonna cry, not going to cry is all I thought when I was walking upstairs.

I walked into her room and she was packing. I sat on her beanbag chair, she turned around and smiled "hey babe" "hi my love" she sat next to me on the beanbag chair, and laid her head on my shoulder and took a deep breath.

She played with the hem of my shirt "I'm going to miss you" I held her in my arms "I'm going to miss you too baby" we sat in comfortable silence. A couple hours later i helped her finish her packing. It was getting really late and my mom was coming to pick me up but I wasn't ready to go just yet.

Her room was now empty no beanbag, no bed just a blowup, no more clothes in the closet nothing. We laid on the blowup "what's wrong V?" I kept my eyes on the ceiling trying not to cry. Everything I was thinking about when I was in nicks car just came flooding back "I'm going to miss you so much y/n/n and I'm scared because what if the distance is to much. And were also about to start school again soon so you'll get busy, and what if you find someone new."

She turned my head and boom the tears started. "Awwww baby don't cry my love I'll come for spring break and then summer, and I'll FaceTime you every day, love I'll never be to busy for you and trust me no one else will ever be better than my wife." She wiped my tears and held me close and played in my hair. I felt asleep for like 30 minutes and then I began to wake up. She moved away the lose hair from my face "Hey there pretty girl" "hiii" "it's time to get up love, your mom's here she's downstairs talking to my mom" "not yet"

Y/n pov

Vada left a few hours ago and now it's 2:57 am and I can't sleep. I have a flight tomorrow and I can't sleep this is some shit. I started to text Vada

you up?

...
why are you up?
don't you have a flight to
catch in a few hours?

idk i just can't sleep
no i have a boat to
catch actually

ok smart guy 🙄
why can't you sleep

i'm thinking about a lot
why aren't you sleep

same
what are you thinking
about

Florida
you
how much imma miss you
hbu

you...
i really don't want
you to leave

ik baby

what if you could just
live with me
my parents love you already

baby i already asked
that to my mom and
she said she already
enrolled me into school
when she flew out there last week

but
it could work if we try again

my stuff is already on
its way to Florida
Love

yes?

everything will be fine
let's get some sleep a bit of rest
I'll stop by your house before we go to the airport

fineee
I love you

I love you too

I fell asleep and then my mom woke me up. I got ready and put all my chargers and snacks in my bag. We got in the car and drove to the Cavell's. I told Vada that I was on the way. We parked and I had got out the car. I turn around and there she was my precious girl with puffy eyes. She's been crying I walked up to here and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby it's gonna be ok, we'll be ok."  We hugged for 3 minutes and I pulled away "I see you in 4 months" she looked at me "that's a long time" I laughed "I know love, but we'll be ok" my mom had called my name "I have to go V" "I know" I kissed her forehead "I'll see you in 4 months" she kissed me "I love you y/n/n" "I love you too V"

A/n
What y'all think should I do a part 2?