Happy birthday (T.C)

Tara pov

So it's my baby's 21st birthday today and she told me she just wanted to come over chill with me, but I wanna take her out for just a little bit.

"Didn't she say that she just wanted to chill?"

"Yeah but I wanna take her out."

"Tara why can't you just let her do what she wants?"

"Sam don't start"

"I just stating the facts of y/n doesn't wanna go out then don't make her go out especially when it's her birthday."

"But...fine. But we're going to the store"

"Wait why"

"Because if she wants to chill for her birthday we can at least get snacks"

"Fine"

After we get snacks and a little birthday ice cream cake we go home and relax for a bit. Sam left and then I heard a knock on my door. "T it's me my love" I opened the door "hey baby" she came in and saw the set up. She turned to me happy.

"Now this is what I wanted to do"

"I know you told me"

"Yeah but knowing you, you probably wasn't gonna listen" my mouth opened in betrayal

"How could you say thatttt"

"T you know it's true last year I said no party and you threw me a party"

"That was on incident"

"The year before that I said for something chill with our friends and you threw another party"

"Okkk I'm sorry but this time I listened" she walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"What movie are we watching" we sat on the couch together looking for a movie, and then I gave up and just put on ratatouille. For a rat he can cook his butt off.

"Ratatouille really T"

"What... Remy can cook his tail off"

She laughed and then shook her head "I love you" she kissed my forehead and then looked at the screen.

"You need to stop"

"Stop what?"

"Being all cute"

"What are you talking about Tara"

"I love you and then a forehead kiss"

"I do that all the time what's the point"

"You make it really hard to resist you"

"Oh... well it's not my fault that I'm cute"

"I'm glad your cute" I kiss her neck and then her lips. She pulls and away with a smile "Mmmm... baby watch the rat cook"

"Nobody cares about him cooking" I pull her back to me and I kiss her again. She doesn't pull away again and she pulls me closer. Then she kisses my neck. But then I realize it's her birthday and I should be doing this to her.

I push her back into the couch and straddle her hips. I kiss her and then I work my way down to her neck. I take off my shirt and then hers, and I leave bites on her chest, and her stomach.

Right when I reached her pants there was a knock on the door. "ughhhhh"  we put our shirts back on and I check who it is. Before opening the door I hear her grumble "even on my birthday I can't get laid" and she leans her head back.

I open the door to she Sam with balloons and our friend group with presents. I look back and y/n looks annoyed, happy but mostly annoyed.
I let them in and they all say happy birthday.

"Not ratatouille" Mindy says sitting on the couch.