I'm here (V.C)

You and Vada have been dating for a couple months and when the shooting happened she grew distant. You were laying in bed when you had got a call from Mrs. Cavell saying that Vada broke down and she needed you. You lived across town so it would take 20 minutes but you got there in 10 since it was so late.

You got to her house and Amelia let you in. Her parents were on the couch and turned to you with worried faces. I went to her room and opened the door. She was laying in bed curled up facing her window "get out Amelia" you kept walking towards her bed "sorry to disappoint but I'm not Amelia"

She turned around to face you. She looked so tired and drained, you didn't say anything and just got in bed with her. You held her and she held you tight and started to cry. "I'm here let it out. Let it all out. I here V, I'll always be here" you rubbed her back and pulled her closer.

Eventually she stopped crying and fell asleep on you. You stayed there and continued to hold her. Two hours passed and she was still asleep you got up slowly not wanting to wake her and went the bathroom. When you got out you heard light sobs coming from Amelia's room, you opened it slowly and saw her in her bed crying.

You walked to her bed and and sat on the corner of it, you opened your arms and she laid in your arms crying. A few minutes later she stopped crying "what's wrong A?" She moved from out of your arms and sat beside you "V hates me"

"V doesn't hate you"

"Yes she does every time I try to talk to her she yells at me."

"A she's just going through a lot right now, but trust me she doesn't hate you."

"Yes she does Y/N, she doesn't yell at you, or dad. Just me and Mom she hates us both"

"Amelia, she doesn't hate you or your mom, she loves the both of you so much and she yells because she doesn't want to show you guys that she's hurting."

"If she's hurting why doesn't she want our help?"

"You know your sister is independent, and this is something only Vada can help."

"So your saying the only thing that is going to help my sister is my sister?"

"Yep and all we can do is just be here for her"

"Ok"

"You feel better now?"

"Yeah thanks Y/N"

"Anytime A, goodnight"

"Goodnight y/n/n"

You left her room and went back to Vada's, you laid back down and she snuggled back up to you "where did you go?" She said lightly "bathroom and then got a snack" you kissed her forehead and closed your eyes. When you woke up Vadas back was facing you. You got out of bed and went to your car to get your sleepover bag that you forgot to bring in last night.

You brushed your teeth and took a shower. You put your fresh clothes on and walked back into Vadas. You kissed her forehead and then her cheeks "V, baby cmon time to get up." She began to stir "mmmmm" she opened her eyes and then smiled at you. You looked at her "Morning beautiful" "Morning" you got up and left the room, you heard Vada "where you going" you entered the bathroom and heard her footsteps behind you.

The shower was running and you already had clothes on the counter for her. You left the bathroom and closed the door, she smiled when she saw the clothes on the counter. You walked back to her room and changed her sheets and opened the blinds the you went to the kitchen and made some breakfast more like toast and grape jelly but the effort was there.

Amelia walked into the kitchen and stole your toast "heyyy that was for your sister" she laughed and walked to the table eating your toast. You made more and then walked back to Vadas room. She sat on her bed looking at you "you changed my sheets and made me breakfast" you sat on the bed and she kissed you and then ate her toast. You were glad that she was eating, and looked better then last night.

"I love you y/n/n" God you missed those word's coming out of her mouth. "I love you too V" you kissed her forehead and ate some of the toast you made. After you two were both done you took the plate to the kitchen you saw Mrs. Cavell and she still liked worried "she's better, go see her" you started washing the dishes in the sink and Mrs. Cavell walked to Vadas room.

She was in there for a little bit and when you walked in Mrs. Cavell was holding Vada. "Hey love I'm a go to my house for a bit I'll be back later" she looked at you and smile "ok I'll see you in a little bit baby" you smile and left the two in her room. When you made it to your house your mom was in the kitchen "hey baby how's  Vada?" "she's doing better, is it ok if I stay over there for a couple of nights?" Your mom nodded and you went up stairs to pack some clothes.

You stayed at home for a few hours and then you went back to Vadas. You guys were watching a movie in her room. You were laying in between her legs and your head on her stomach, her hands were running through your hair. She was into the movie but you weren't so you started kissing her stomach.

She started giggling "Baby what are you doing I'm trying to watch the movie" you kept kissing her stomach and then you went up to her neck. "Mhmmmm Babyyyy I-I'm trying t-to watch"
You pulled away from her neck and kissed her lips. The kiss started slow and passionate but over time fast and sloppy. You pulled away and went back to laying in between her legs like nothing happened. "Y/n/n you can't do thattttt" you smiled and went back to watching the movie.