Jealous (T.C)*

(A/n: I also wanted to do Wednesday for this but since I just did a story we have Tara. Smut warning )

Tara POV

We are at Chad's hanging out tonight and Laura just shatters flirting with Y/n while we we're playing clue, ironically it was Tara with the candlestick in the Game room. This hoe is really flirting with my wife in front of me.

With Y/n being Y/n they took it as just being friendly. Jasmine noticed too damn the whole group noticed. The only one oblivious was my girlfriend. For the rest of the night I was quiet and giving her short responses. She definitely noticed but didn't say anything.

Y/n and I got in the car and she started driving to her place "what's wrong baby?" I waited a bit to then I said "drop me off at my dorm." She turned her head slightly then back at the road "I thought you were sleeping over?"

"I remember I have a assignment due tomorrow morning, so just drop me off at my dorm Y/n."

It was a red light and she turned to me "wh- ok" and took a deep breath, the light turned green. One thing about my girlfriend is she has a switch that turns good and bad like the angle and the devil that be on people's shoulders in movies. Well mostly she's an Angel but the way she just took that deep breath I might be in for it.

We made it to my dorm and I opened the door. Before I could close it she slipped passed me and sat on my bed "what's wrong Love?" not that name I'm trying to be mad at you. I didn't say anything and got my laptop out. I sat on the other side of my bed and opened my laptop.

"Tara what's wrong?" Again I didn't respond and I started typing. She closed my laptop and put it on the floor. We made eye contact and she got closer "I asked you a question" I looked away and continued my silence.

She lightly turned my chin facing her and slowly dragged the side of her hand down my neck. She got even more closer to me and whispered in my ear "do I need to get rid of that attitude of yours Love?" Ughhh no stop you have to stay strong. I continue not to say anything, she raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

(Smut)

Her hand was still by my neck, she pulled me in and kissed me instantly I melted into her. The kiss was hard but soft, fast but slow. She pulled away "you still won't answer my question?" I just started at her. She kissed me again this time pushing me down to my bed.

She moved from my lips to my neck and began to kiss my neck. She dragged her lips lightly against my skin and started leaving marks. I started moaning and she pulled away. I opened my eyes disappointed "what?"

"Oh now you wanna talk" I groaned in frustration and tried to pull her back. She pulled away and pinned my hands above my head "what's wrong?"

"Silence again. Wrong choice baby" she dragged her free hands against the side of my thigh and then up to the hem of my shirt. She took it off and then my bra.

"Last time T what's wrong?" I said nothing my, silence was heard and she just shook her head. She lowered herself down to my chest and lightly sucked on one of my boobs and kneaded the other. Then she switched to the other one, I'm already on the edge "mhmmm" she pulled away "shhhh, remember" oh fuck me.

She moved down from my breast dragging her lips along my torso and her hands undid my pants and slid them off. She pulled away and took her clothes off. She caressed my thighs and kissed them. Such a fucking tease "babeee pleaseeee" she pulled my underwear off and dragged her tongue across my slit.

I grabbed her head and pulled her closer, her tongue started moving in and out while her thumb rubbed my clit. My body started to shake, why the fuck am I so close she just started. She continued to eat me out but pulled away as I was just about to finish.

I groaned in frustration "Y/n what the fuck I was so close!" She smirked at my response like she felt accomplished "what are you smirking for I was so fucking closeeee" "tell me why you didn't want to stay at my place tonight? I know damn well it wasn't for no damn assignment."

"I was jealous. Now can you please get back in between my legs so I can finish." Finally she listened and got back in between my legs and started eating me out again. She pulled her tongue away and added her fingers "ohhhhh righttt thereeee" she found my spot almost instantly.

Continuing her movements but she started to kiss my neck as her fingers kept pumping in and out. "Love, you know there is no need for you to be jealous. I'm all yours just like your all mines." I was clinging on to her at this point whispering cuss words in her ear. "Let it out baby"

"AHHHHH~" I finished right there, she slowed down her movements and after I calmed down she pulled her fingers out and licked them clean.

(Fluff)

She gave me a kiss on the forehead and got a towel that had warm water on it and lightly cleaned me up. "You did such a good job my love" she threw the towel aside and laid beside me. "Again you don't have to worry about anyone trying to take me from you. I'm not going anywhere T."

"I know, I just didn't like the way she kept flirting and overly laughing at your jokes.babe your funny but not that funny." She looked at me in the eyes and caressed my cheek "was that so hard to say earlier" I smiled "no but also you should've said something" "I know but since you didn't say anything I didn't say anything"

"So if you knew why I was mad why did you keep asking me what's wrong?" She smiled "because I wanted to hear you say it, and since you so damn stubborn I had to get you to say it one way or another"

"Your such a fucking ass" she laughed "oh I know" She pulled my closer and kissed me "I love you so much Tara" "I love you to Y/n" we cuddled and fell asleep.