So we doing this 2/?

Jenna POV
"April I can't believe you right now" I said as I got out the car and walked to the entrance of my house.

"Jen cmon you know that this could help you and you love music" she said following me.
"That's besides the point it's a FAKE relationship April, and then you want me to get into a relationship with someone I don't even know" I said and walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"remember when you didn't know about Adidas now look you love it there, Jen trust me" April pleaded
"This is different April a whole other human being is involved, so whatever I do She'll be dragged along with me like if I get caught doing something the media might say "Y/n Beckham is a bad influence" or some shit like that" she looked at me "Jen your overthinking and half of the first year you'll be filming in Romania anyway".

"April I don't know" I said and sat on the couch, her phone started to ring "Hey Sasha what's going on? Your on speaker as well" "ok well y/n said that everything is up to Jenna so Jenna if you want to do this then its gonna happen but if you don't end of discussion" wow so she just wants me to do the hard part and choose if we do this or not. "Let me sleep on it" I answered "alright bye guys" she hung up and later April left. I watched Tv for most of the day and then wanted to take a shower.

The shower was very much needed all my thoughts had slipped away I looked at the time and it was 10:08, I brushed my teeth and put a oversized T and some underwear and laid down.

________________________________
Y/n pov
"Wait so your tellin' me that you might be able to be with Jenna FUCKING Ortega and you let her choose if y'all do this PR shit... fucking dumb" Jay looked at me with disbelief and shook his head.

"Look if I signed the contract then a there she might've felt pressured or something and it's not dumb because either way it's a win win stupid" I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some apple juice.

"Y/n/n how TF is that a win win" sometimes my brother is slow ASF.

"If we do this she'll be in my life for 2 years and if we don't I'm still single" I said nonchalantly
"Ohhh, real talk though Jenna fine ASF" he said in all seriousness and I just laughed. My phone started to ring "hey Sash what's up?" "Meeting tomorrow with April and Jenna, same, place same time don't be LATE y/n/'" "Sash you gotta start saying Hi first, but ok"
"Bye Sash" "Bye Jay" and she hung up.

"Im coming with you tomorrow" my brother said "man whatever good night" I got up and walked to my room closing the door and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. I put some clothes on a went to bed.

When I woke up it was 7 AM i went to the bathtub and brushed me teeth and then opened the blinds to look outside and it looked really pretty out but a breeze so I walked into my closet and found something to wear.

When I walked out my room my brother was wearing brown too.
"Hell naw go get your ass back into that room and go change" "mannn no it's two different browns and plus we don't got enough time anyway cmon"