Time spent 3/?

Y/n pov
Last night was amazing hanging out with Jenna was great it felt like fresh air in the morning. Now I'm in the studio working on a couple of songs. I been working on this one song for a minute, it's close to my heart and I want it to be perfect. The song is called Naked basically saying can you love me with all my imperfections in a way and I'm just waiting for someone who's willing to put up with me in a way.

There's nothing I want more in this world
... Than somebody who loves me naked
Someone who never asks for love
But knows how to take it
Are you that somebody
Who sees a wall and breaks it?
Are you ready to fight just to see what's lost behind my flaws?
Can you love me naked?

I just got done with the chores and my producer Max had to take a phone call, so I was just fixing a couple of things, then my phone started to ring.

Jenna

"Hello"

"Hey you still in the studio?"

"Yeah why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out"

"Damn I can't tonight I really need to finish this song, sorry"

"It's fine I'll let you get back to it then"

"Ok talk later"

I felt bad but I did need to finish this song. While I waited for max to finish his call I replayed my song and it was just missing one more thing. Max came back and I told him what I wanted to do and that's what we did.

________________________________
Jenna's POV

After I got off the phone with y/n I called Sasha to ask where her studio was and decided to get her some food and talk some more to get to know each other better. I went and got Chinese and then I drove to her studio.
When I got there I asked the receptionist what room she was in and she said room 8 on level 2.

I knocked on the door and no answer and when I opened it I heard her voice and it was so pretty.  I walked deeper into the room and saw she was in the booth and when she saw me I saw that smile of hers. She walked out "what are you doing here?" She said in a confused happy tone. I'm glad she's happy I came "I brought you food but if you already ate it's ok" I responded shyly "no I haven't ate since 1 and now it's 10" she said looking at the clock.

I just realized that it was another person in the studio and I saw that she realized that we haven't been introduced. "Oh Jenna this is Max my producer and Max this is my girlfriend Jenna." Girlfriend has a nice ring to it coming from her lips. I need to stop "hi" I said to her producer "what's up"

I placed the food on the table "I bought extra if you want some Max" he turned in his chair towards me "Thanks" tough crowd I see "hey don't worry about it he was the same way with me at first " she whispered in my ear and sent chills down my spine.

She grabbed some of the food and sat on the couch. "So baby how was the photo shoot" she said while sipping some water. "It was good just boring" I sat beside her and grabbed some food of her food off her plate and ate it. "Wow so that's how you wanna be huh" she placed her plate down and started to tickle me "okkkkk stopppp i'm sorryyyy" she stopped and I caught my breath.

"Y/n/n, I'm just got to tune this and then we need to record the chorus again and then we should be done for the night" Max said. "Oh alright" she said as she continued to eat. "Did you eat already?" She asked looking at me "yeah on the way over here I ate some" she nodded and I continued to just look at her, she looks so sleepy and exhausted.

"How long you been in the studio for?" I asked genuinely concerned of how long she's been in here. "Uhh what 8 hours right Max" he just nodded "yeah but we got a lot done this sesh though so" she said as she shrugged "baby that's a school day" I said concerned "hey we had to get a lot done today and plus we finished what 5 songs so I'll take that" I just looked at her and I could tell that she was tired her eyes were low and her shoulders slumped "baby I'm fine" she said.

"Alright y'all need to get that cute couple shit up out of here" Max said finally turning his chair to get some food then turned back around shaking his head. I looked back at Blair and we both started to laugh.
________________________________
Y/n pov
Once I got done with eating Max had finished tuning the track. And I went back into the booth. Jenna was sitting on the couch on her phone not paying me no mind.

But I think that I'm done trippin', I'm trip-trippin'
I've been sippin', that's how I control
This feelin', you keep givin'
You keep on hittin' it, ooh, oh
Maybe it's your love, it's too good to be true
Baby boy, your love, got me trippin' on you
You know your love is big enough, make me trip up on you
Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you
My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (Trippin' on you)

Once I got done with the chores I saw that she was looking at me again smiling which ended up making me smile. My phone vibrated and when I looked at it Jenna had mentioned me in her story

"I'm on the favs list already" I raised an eyebrow, she laughed and shook her head "yeah, you ready?" "Alright Max I'll catch you later man" I said bye "see ya y/n/n" and me a Jenna walked out

"I'm on the favs list already" I raised an eyebrow, she laughed and shook her head "yeah, you ready?" "Alright Max I'll catch you later man" I said bye "see ya y/n/n" and me a Jenna walked out. "You think we did good?" I asked once we got in the elevator "yeah he said get that cute couple shit out of here, so I think it worked" she said while walking out the elevator.

"You tryna go back to my place?" I asked, and she nodded and walked towards her car. She followed me to my complex and then we walked up. I opened the door and she looked around. "I'm gonna go take a shower real quick" I said and she nodded, after I had got out I brushed my teeth and put an oversized T on and shorts on. I checked the time and it was 1 am I left my room and she was on the couch on her phone.

"Hey it's damn near 2 am you wanna just stay here for the night?" I suggested "yeah if you don't mind" she said and she sounded tired. I remember that my brother was sleeping over so he's in the guest bedroom I'm so glad I washed my sheets this morning.

"Hey my brother is in the guest room so you can sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch" she shook her head no "it's ok you can sleep in the bed with me" ok then and she followed me to my room and then she realized she should take a shower. I gave her some clothes a towel, wash cloth and a toothbrush and then I laid in bed, I started to drift off and then I felt the bed shift but I was comfortable I continued to sleep.
________________________________
Jenna POV
Once I had got ready for bed and left the bathroom she was already sleeping. I knew she was tired because I didn't take that long in the shower. She was laying face toward the window and when got in she started to stir. Once I got comfortable, I felt her arms wrapped around my waist and she pulled me closer.
I was shocked at first but then it started to become really comfortable and I started to drift off.