The what if's? 6/?

It's been a week since the hospital

Y/n pov

" I can't get attached, the other night holding her in my arms felt right, laying with, kissing her it all felt right, it felt real. But it can't, we can't. She's going to Romania for 8 months if my feelings for her develop in only 3 weeks imagine what her and one of her costars could develop. And I shouldn't be jealous because we aren't real. I never took her out on a date, asked her to be my girlfriend, so in reality she's not. So... I can't be jealous." I told my brother pacing around, ever since the hospital me and Jen have been talking every day and night.

"What if the feelings mutual and she wants you the way you want her? What if she wants y'all to be real?"

"What if she doesn't? What if she just wants to be friends?"

"Then ask her before she leaves go on a FaceTime call and ask her"

"What do I say?"

"Say "I know our relationship is fake but what if it was real, what if we were real?" It's that easy your just over thinking"

"I should just call right now?"

"To get it over with yeah"
________________________________
Jenna POV

Ever since the hospital we have been getting closer. I felt myself getting attached and I started missing her the days we didn't talk or talk as much. My sister walked into my room.

"Jen what's wrong?"

"I- well ok me and Y/n are in a PR relationship or that's how it started, but I don't think it's fake anymore, it feels real but I don't know if she feels the same way"

"Jen slow down, so you and Y/n are in a PR and you feel like it's not fake anymore?"

"Yes like I miss her when we don't talk, or I just want her near me"

"Jen tell her"

"Aliyah what if she doesn't want me the way I want her? What if she just wants to be friends or what if she doesn't want anything to do with me behind the scenes?"

"But what if she does? What if she wants you and wants to be yours for real this time?"

"I- I don't know Ali"

"Jen just go tell her rip the bandage off cause if you don't y'all are gonna be confused these next 8 months. Tell her."

My phone started to ring and it was her.

"Tell her Jen" and walked out.

I answered the phone.

"Hey"

"Ok so I been meaning to ask you something"

"Okk what is it Y/f/i?"

"I know our relationship is fake but what if it was real, what if we were real?" I could tell she was nervous.

I didn't know what to say. I tried to for words but they wouldn't come out.

"Jen the other night when I was holding you it felt right, we felt real or at least I it was real to me. Look and if you don't feel the same way that is completely fine. We can just be what we were originally supposed to be. A PR nothing more, nothing less.... but I do want this to be real I want to be able to call you mine and mean it."

"Y/n I wa-" I got cut off

"Jen I'll call you later I have to go"

"Ok" and she was gone.
________________________________
A/N
Short one today but I should have another one out by tonight or tomorrow.

What do y'all think is gonna happen?

We getting together or no?

Next time