Can you wake up? (J.O) 2/4

Third person

It's been 3 weeks since the crash, and y/n has been in a coma ever since. The doctors say that since she has lost a lot of blood her body is trying to recover from the blood lost and the trauma on the brain.

"Hi I'm Andy Cardoza and I'm here with the Italian f1 racer's mother Maria Marino, who would like to release a public statement"

"Thank you for all the prayers and support you all have sent. My daughter is in a coma but with the grace of God she will wake up soon..." she walks back into the hospital.

"Y/n Marino is in a coma, sending our prayers and love to her and her family."

Jenna pov

I had to go back to work so I had left Italy to go to Georgia to film the rest of millers girl, but once y/n wakes up I'll be there. I wanted to stay but I couldn't because of work, and I hated the thought of her waking up without me next to her. Before I had left the doctor said that in a week or two she should be waking up.

I miss her so muchhh, talking to her, holding her, kissing her, bugging her, loving her. Ughhh I can't believe I did tell her I love her. With the time difference me and Mrs. Marino have tried to keep in contact but it hasn't worked this past two weeks.

It's been a month since her accident. And she still hasn't woken up. My parents ask about how's she doing but all I can say it that she's still in the coma.

My phone starts to ring, I check the ID it's y/n it couldn't be her mom she has my number.

"Hello?"

"baby... where are you"

"I'm on my way baby"

"ok..."

I stay on the phone but I text Maria that y/n's up and she's on the phone with me, I'm booking a flight to Italy right now. I get off the phone when I knew that Maria is with y/n. I tell my director that I have an emergency and I'll be back in a few days. Luckily there was a flight to Italy in 4 hours . I packed my things and went to the airport.

The flight was long but I'm back in Italy. Marco, Mr. Marino is picking me up and then we are going to drive back to the hotel. "Ah Jenna, how have you been?" He says as he grabs my bag. "I've been alright Mr. Marino, how about you" we get into the car "Jenna call me Marco please. I have been great my daughter is awake and my daughter in law is here, I'm happy" daughter in law?!? We haven't even said I love you yet. We made it to the hospital and we went to her room.

Her dad left a little while ago to go get some food. I sit by her bed, "baby I'm here." I hold her hand and lightly squeeze it. "I-I love you so much, I can't lose you when I just found you. So can you wake up?" A few minutes go by before she squeezes my hand lightly "you love me?" I look up and see her smile "yes Marino I love you"

"I love you too Ortega" I smile and kiss her.

I missed her so much. We cuddle for a little bit then the doctors came in and made sure she was ok. They said that they'll keep her overnight to make sure and then release her in the morning.

Y/n pov

They say that I been in a coma for a month since the race, and since Hughes pulled an illegal move his win doesn't count. My dad says the officials called him and said when I wake up I can make a decision to either have a rematch with Hughes or let it go. I ask the doctors how long the recovery would be and they said that 2-3 months rehab and then practicing would take another 3 months for my body to get used to it again.

As the doctors were saying that, Jenna's face was worried like she knew what I was going to pick. "Ok doc thanks"

"Dad can you tell the officials if there is an option for me to do the rehab first and then make my decision once I finish my rehab."

"On it kid" my mom and dad walk out so no it's just me and Jenna. "What's wrongs my love?"

"I know that racing is your dream, but I can't bare the thought of losing you again. But I also can't be the thing that holds you back."

"What are you saying Jenna"

"I'm saying I can't bare the thought of losing you again, but I also can't think of my life without you in it. So just know whatever you decide I may not be on board but I'll still be on your side no matter what"

"Baby your not gonna lose me again I promise. I haven't even decided yet. Who knows maybe after rehab I might just say fuck it, he won and move on."

"I know you, your gonna want to race him again and beat him."

"Come here"

Third person

Y/n Marino is awake from her coma...
The Italian racer was spotted leaving the hospital and posted on her story "time to go home" this brings up questions is she gonna rematch Thomas Hughes or is she gonna let him have the trophy. But those are questions for another day until then we are happy that the Italian racer is ok and well.

y/nmarino 🏎️