Behind the scenes (T.C)

Tara pov

"Y/n where have you been I've been trying to reach you all day"

"Sorry I've been busy"

"Doing what for you to not be answering my phone calls"

"I was busy ok damn, I said I was sorry"

"What's been going on with you?"

"Nothing T like I said I've been busy"

"Busy doing what!?"

Sam looked at me and then y/n "Tara maybe you should calm down." I took a deep breath and then went to my room. I laid down on my bed, what is going on with her and what is she so damn busy with.

A few minutes go by and then I hear my door open. I look up to see who it is "y/n what do you want" She doesn't respond, she just lays down next to me. We lay in silence for the longest 3 minutes ever.

"What's really going on y/n, and don't say nothing?" She takes a deep breath "I made a deal." I turned to look at her "With who Y/n"  she was about to answer but she had got a phone call. "Y/n who?" She gets up from my bed "I'll see you later T" she hurried out of my room. Now what the actual fuck is going on.

"Hey where are you going"

"I'm gonna follow y/n"

"Tara you can't just follow her."

"Why not, she told me she made a deal, and when she was about to tell me she had got a call she teased up. So why shouldn't I follow her Sam?"

"You need to trust her"

"How can I trust her when she hiding something, you know what I'm going so you can either come with me or not." I left and I followed her, she wasn't as far as I thought. She walked into an apartment complex down the street that looked like it was under construction. Ok, now what the actual fuck.

Before I entered the complex someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me into an alley.

"Tara, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"No y/n what the hell are you fucking up to, walking into a building that's not even done yet!?"

"Tara you need to trust me and go back to your place, and where's Sam?"

"Why do you care where my sister is at? And how could I trust you when you're keeping secrets from me?!"

"Tara please stop yelling, they'll hear you."

"Who are these people you made a deal with?"

"Tara you need to get out of here."

"Not until you tell me what's going on, so who did you make a deal with y/n"

"I-"

"Well if it isn't Tara Carpenter" I turned around and there he was, how is he alive?
"Nothing to say, Tara?" He walked closer and then Y/n stepped in front of me "Don't you dare try to touch her." "Oh, y/n you think I'm scared of your threats, if it was up to me you would be dead right now."

"Tara go back to your place"

"but"

"Tara"

I walked out of the alley and then I heard "She doesn't know does she?"  I kept walking, but my mind is racing what deal did she make, why is she working for Ethan, what else is she hiding, all these questions but no answers. I made it back to my place, but now my sister is nowhere to be found. I checked her location and this hoe turned it off. 

Y/n pov

"Y/n I can't keep hiding this from her"

"Sam we're both in way too far in deep to bring her into something we didn't want her to know about"

"But-"

"Sam I hope you're not getting cold feet on me now"

"Shut it, Landry"

" I missed you, Sam"

"I can't say the same"

"Ouch, that one hurt a little."

"Look the meeting is over, let's go Sam" Sam and I left the building and started walking down the sidewalk. "Y/n I don't know how much longer I can keep this from her" I turned to look at her "Just a little bit longer" A couple of minutes passed and we made it to Tara's place and Sam opened the door.

"So where the hell have you two been and don't bullshit me either" me and sam looked at each other. "Sam don't" Tara looked at the two of us "Don't what Sam? Don't tell your sister about how you two have been working for someone who I thought was dead not to mention a Ghostface, because if that's the case don't even worry about it." I saw Sam in the corner of my eye burning a whole on the side of my face, and my girlfriend looking directly at me with a death stare. How did I get into all this mess? All I wanted to do was protect her.

"We aren't working for him we just need to get enough evidence so we can put him in jail."

"and why couldn't I know about this plan y'all had behind the scenes?"

"Because Tara you wouldn't have been surprised to see him today, and if you weren't he definitely would have known that we to you he was alive"

"oh, so you knew I was going to follow you and you knew he would reveal himself."

"Tara baby it was a part of my plan, don't take it personally that I needed you to sell the deal."

"so what was "She doesn't know does she" shit when I was walking away"

"He asked if he knew about his plan"

"and what is his plan?"

"Tara you can't know about that"

"Why not Sam?"

"Because we worked so hard to keep you safe and if we tell you, you might do something to stop it even if we have everything under control"

"I don't need either of you trying to keep me safe from God knows what, and I also don't want y'all hiding things from me"

"Tara it was for the best"

"No the best would have been to kill the motherfucker right when you saw him but no you heard him out and now he has a plan too I don't even know what and yall's plan is to get enough evidence to put him in prison. But I guess common sense isn't so common. Now get out of my fucking house."