What could've been (T.C)

Y/n pov

"Baby open the door" I knocked on my girlfriends door. She hasn't answered the phone and when I asked Mindy if T was in class today she said no and that she felt sick. So when I texted and called and I got no response I thought something might be wrong.

A few minutes passed and the door was still closed I checked to see if I could here anything and I heard some shuffling and whispers.

I knocked again "T open the door I brought you some soup" she took another two minutes and then opened the door.

"Hey baby" I tried to walk in but she stopped me "I'm sick you might get sick too" she let out a rasp rebuttal, I raised an eyebrow "that's never stopped you before to let me in" she looked down "I know but you have a big final coming up that you can't miss"

I heard something move in her room "T what's going on?" She looked at me with worried eyes "T move" she moved and I seen that her room was a mess and it smelled like something I smelled before I just couldn't pin point it.

I turned around and looked at her "was someone here?" She was about to respond "no is someone here?" She didn't answer and I knew what happened.

I looked around once more, then under the bed... nothing, then the bathroom... nothing, lastly the closet why is it always the closet. I opened the door and seen Chad, out of all people CHAD?!?!

I turned around and seen Tara teary eyed "nah don't cry now you wasn't crying when your ass was getting dicked down by him." He tried to say something "nah and for you to do this to me..."

"Babe" 

"Don't call me that"

Chad put his hand on my shoulder "Y/n I'm sorry" I pulled away instantly "ain't no way you just touched me, and what's there to be sorry about. You slept no FUCKED my girl no YOUR BEST FRIEND'S GIRL. Do you know how fucked up that is, nope cause I wouldn't do that to you."

They both looked down "I'm gonna go" Chad walked out the dorm and it was just me and Tara. "I can't even look at you" I looked away and then she walked closer "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so so sorry..."

"It takes two to tango" so many things is going through my brain how did this happen, when, why... "I know and I'm really sorry it was a moment of weakness, it was a mistake" I looked up at her "a mistake...how long did it last" she looked down "3 hours" oh nah she got me all the way fucked up

"Three fucking hours and you call it a mistake... your unbelievable" she tried to say something but nothing came out "yeah you got nothing to say cause you know your wrong, and mistake isn't three hours and mistake is a kiss that happens in the heat of the moment but three hours FUCKING...isn't a mistake"

She tried touching me but I pulled away "we're done it's no coming back from this" the tears started rolling down her cheeks "baby no I'm sorry"

"Nah go be with bitch ass Chad" I grabbed my shit that was in her dorm and left, she called out my name but I kept walking.

Tara pov

It's been two days and I can't eat or sleep. Y/ns been MIA hasn't talked to nobody and nobody knows where she's at. I'm so disgusted with myself, why would I do that to y/n? I had sex with Chad, her best friend.

Mindy walked into my dorm "stop crying, it happened, you feel guilty...I mean you should but stop it, like she said it's no coming back from that." I looked at Mindy "wow thanks"

"I mean you fucked my twin brother, lied about being sick, cheated... it's no coming back, you can only think about what could've been now." She got up, kissed my forehead and left.

She was right I did this, I slept with Chad, and now I gotta own up to it. I regret it so much but I still did it.

A/n

Moral of the story don't cheat y'all

I've been sick for a couple of days so the stories might be coming along slow but as always I hope y'all are doing well and I'll catch y'all later

-K