New Addition 10/?

Jenna's POV

It's been a few weeks since me and Y/n talked like we say good morning, good night, have a good day, and all that stuff but we haven't had a deep full conversation. Both of our schedules have been so crazy her making sure everything is good for her album and me with filming. I think she had said something about a brand endorsement but she didn't tell me what brand.

Y/nbeckham

Liked by 1,257,389I am beyond grateful to be apart of the @Adidas team

Liked by 1,257,389
I am beyond grateful to be apart of the @Adidas team.

y/nismywife: my wife is so fine yall 😍
^y/f/ijforlife: you mean Jenna's wife
^user_132: that's if there even together still
^y/f/ijforlife: to be a fly on the wall during those Adidas press room meetings 😩
^y/nismyewife: REALLLLLL

Load more

So she part of Adidas now she could have mentioned that. Long distance sucks we have no time to talk and catch up I really miss her. It's October and her birthday is in a couple weeks by with my schedule and can't go see her. Ughhhhh I want her, her lips on mine, her arms around my waist.
________________________________
Y/n pov

My album is coming out in a couple of weeks and so I been stressed making sure everything is correct. I been missing Jenna like crazy lately, we haven't had time to talk just little good mornings and good nights and when we call either she's too tired or I'm sleep. It's driving me insane.

"Stop thinking about your Vampire and let's go" ever since he saw my hickey he's been calling Jenna my vampire. I laughed and drove back to my condo, Jay had to grab some things before heading back to Oakland. He said that him and my mom we're going to plan my album party with Sash, so I didn't have to worry about that anymore.

I dropped him off at LAX and went back to my condo and I had got a call from my beautiful woman.

Her face appeared on my screen "Hey babyyy"

"Hey babe"

"You tired?"

"No are you?"

"Nope, ok great cause we have a lot of catching up?" She set her phone up and looked at me.