Just one (W.A)

Weds pov

I never felt like this ever since Tyler, and this feeling that I have, clouded my judgment the last time, but came ever since I met her it feels different. Y/n Carmichael a siren but unlike sirens she was kind, kept to herself, something draws me to her every time she's in my presence. I don't know how to pin point it. She just does something to me.

"Weds???"

"Hm?"

"Have you not heard a word I said?"

"Enid you were talking about Ajax"

"Ok but did you hear what I said about Ajax..."

"Something about asking him to the winter ball"

"Ok so you were listening, so like what should I do?"

"Just ask him"

"It's not that easy Wednesday and you know that"

"..."

"Yeah and why don't you ask Y/n Carmichael?"

"I-"

"See you know it's not that easy"

"Enid but your feelings and mine or completely different. You and Ajax know you like each other. Me and y/n that's different more complicated."

"Weds one your self sabotaging yourself right now and two you wouldn't know if she did like you cause you never talk to her"

"..."
Flashback
Last day before summer break
Me and Enid were walking out the great hall when a brown haired girl bumped into me and dropped her books, she picked them up "I wasn't paying attention, my bad" then she looked up. Hey eyes were similar to Bianca's but they were a darker blue instead of a light icy looking.

"I'm y/n Carmichael" she reached out to shake my hand and I hesitated but shook her hand "Wednesday, Wednesday Addams" she smiled lightly "nice to meet you, and again my bad, see you around Wednesday Addams." She walked away.

Present

I haven't talked to her since, yeah a couple heys or hi's but that's it.

"Earth to Wednesday!!!"

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking about"

"The dance"

"Wait whattt, since when, and with who?"

"Since today, and I'm going by myself"

"Yeah ok, by yourself"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means we both know you not going to the dance by yourself cause you're going with Carmichael."

"And how did you come up with that?"

"It's all over your face Wednesday"

"Weren't you the one who said go for it?"

"Yes but you don't have to sit here and lie"

"Lie about what Enid. I said I'm going by myself, but who knows I might leave with someone"

Enid's face dropped and then she giggled lightly before leaving our room. I don't know what came over me when I said that last part.

Time skip
The winter ball

There she is. She looks so good in black. Stop starting Wednesday you look like a creep. Look away before she looks over here. She's turning her head we instantly made eye contact. She smiled and started walking over.