Situationship (V.C)

(So so fucking pretty. Vada is my comfort character)

Y/n pov

"Oh come on Vada, we been playing this game for months now!" I say in frustration "I told you I'm just not ready for a relationship" "yeah Vada that was eight months ago. Your telling me your still not ready for a relationship?"

She got up from her bed "yes" I scoffed "oh but you are ready to fuck me anytime you please huh?" She got silent "I got my answer" it was nothing left to say so I left her house.

2 weeks went by and nothing. No phone call, no text, no email, no letters, nothing. I don't know why I still want her. Like don't get me wrong the sex is amazing and so is the aftercare, but I still want more. Like going on dates, walks, couple shit, not just the fucking part. What does she not understand?

I get she's not ready but acting like I only exist when she's horny is really messed up. Like I don't get a "how was your day" text, small talk, once again nothing. I'm just her fuck buddy and at first I was cool with it but then my feelings grew and so did hers. But still "I'm not ready for a relationship"

Vada pov

It's been 2 weeks... I miss her like crazy but I'm no good for her. I'll hurt her again if I go back. I don't know why I didn't tell her how I felt when she was here. I love her. "Why am I not ready for a relationship with her?"

That question has been lingering in the back of my head for the past 2 weeks. And I still can't answer it. I don't wanna show up do her house and just say I love you y/n.

"Your thinking about her aren't you." I laid down on my bed and took a deep breath. "I'll take that as a yes" Nick sat in my chair and looked at me "what's going through your head V?"

I turned to look at him and took a deep breath "I love her but I know if I go back I'll just hurt her so it's best I let her go but I don't want to let her go I really care about her and I'm so tired of hurting everyone close to me and I don't want her to be apart of that I love her so much but I'm scared."

Nick just looked at me like I was talking 100mph well maybe because I was. "You love her?" I nodded "what do you love about her?" I took a second before answering "her eyes, smile, laugh, the way she bites her lip, her hands, her hair, her heart, her just in general I love all of her.

"Well tell her that" he said it like it was so easy "what if I-" he cut me off "stop worrying about what ifs and come on?" He got up and pulled my arm making me get up "Nickkk what are you doingggg" "shhhhhh"

We got in his car and he drove me to the store, I looked at him confused "get flowersssss" ohhhhh, I got out and bought flowers and chocolate. We got to her house and I saw that her bedroom light was on.

I knocked on the door and her mom opened the door "oh hey Vada, Y/n up stairs doing homework" she looked at the flowers and chocolates and smiled "I'm sorry for stopping by unannounced but I really need to speak to Y/n" she let me in and told me to go.

I knocked on her door and I think she paused her music. "Come in." I missed her voice, I forgot to put that on the list, her voice I love her voice. I opened the door and she looked up confused.

Y/n pov

Vada walked in my room with flowers and chocolates. "Y/n... I love you" I was about to say something but she continued " I'm sorry I told you I wasn't ready for a relationship. I lied... I lied because I was scared. I was scared to hurt you and with me trying to protect you I still hurt you.

Nick asked me what I love about you and I told him I loved everything about you. It's like a whole list but that's besides the point. I love you Y/n and I know I hurt you but I promise that I'll try to be better for you I can't promise perfection but I'll try. Your one of the best things that happened in my life recently and I-"

I kissed her, she was surprised at first but then kissed me back. I pulled away slowly "I love you too, took you long enough" she smiled and kissed me again. My mom faked coughed and Vada pulled away and smiled at my mom "dinners done come eat." She looked at me and grinned, she walked away and then shouted from the stairs "YOU TO VADA"

Vada smiled at me and kissed me again we pulled away and rested our heads together "will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed her again "Y/N STOP KISSING AND GET DOWN HERE" we pulled apart and laughed.

We made it down stairs and ate dinner. After dinner Vada called her mom and told her she was gonna spend the night at my house. We got ready for bed and she wanted to watch a movie knowing damn well she was gonna fall asleep. We watched the movie and cuddled, it was the middle of the movie and I heard light snores from my girlfriend. AHHH my girlfriend. She snuggled closer to me and kissed my neck.

"Good night mia cara" ahhh I'm literally gonna melt. "Good night my love" she kissed my neck again and fell back to sleep. I kept watching the movie because it had got good once it ended I turned the tv off and fell asleep with her in my arms.

A/n

I really like this one, it was cute.