Emmy's (J.O)*

Y/n pov

I haven't really talked to my girlfriend all day except for a good morning text and I can't wait to see you later text but other than that it's been radio silence.

I tried to call her just to see her for a sec but she responded with a text "sorry love I'm getting ready see you in a bit."

I know I sound a bit clingy but to be completely honest I don't care. But I pushed those feelings aside and I started getting ready for the Emmy's too.

My hair and makeup team just got done and now I'm about to get dressed. I wanted a pantsuit to for tonight instead of a dress because recently that's all I've been wearing so I wanted to switch it up. Me and my stylist decided on a dior emerald green pantsuit.

I was in the car when I got a call

"Hello"
"Hey babe I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I needed to hear your voice before I get out of the car." Awwww
"Love no need to explain yourself and plus I missed you. I'm headed to to the event right now. Is everything ok?"
" Yes I'll see you in a bit, I love you"
"I love you too"

This woman will be the death of me.

We arrived to the event and once I stepped out the car all eyes of the paparazzi turned to me. All I heard was "Y/N over here!!!", "To your left!!" "Your right!" When I looked over to my right, I seen her staring right at me with a little smile on her face. I smiled at her and at the cameras and before walking away I gave a wink.

Once I was done with the carpet I met up with the beautiful girl. "You know it's rude to just stare right?" "Well I wouldn't be staring if my girlfriend didn't look so good in this pantsuit." Her eyes looking me up and down. I smiled and gave her a light kiss.

She said that her mom had got a drink and that she'll be back in a bit. "Are you ready?" "For??" She asked with a bit of confusion on her face. "I don't wanna jinx it so I can't say it out loud. But are you ready?" She quietly said ohhhhh and nodded her head.

I had a couple of interviews, so did Jenna. At the end of mine I saw Natalie talking and waiting for Jenna to get done with her interview. When I walked up, Jenna had just finished and was walking with her mom in my direction. "Hey girls why don't we go inside and find our seats yeah?"

Jenna had presented an award with THE Sheryl Lee Ralph and afterwards when she sat down she told me and her mom "I just presented with THEEEE Sheryl Lee Ralph" in a fast whisper. Even though the girl has been in a whole interview with her.

Later on in the night it was time for her category that she was nominated for. The presenters said the nominees and then said the winner sadly Jenna didn't win this one.

Later in the night my category that I was nominated for was next. "And the award goes to... Y/n Y/l/n" when I say utter shock i mean utter shock. I stood up and hugged Jenna "congrats baby" was all I heard in the mist of the clapping.