After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condolences to myself

Author: Luo Waterfall

When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system retired, the system suddenly disappeared, and the vests who played relatives and friends blew themselves up one after another and died unexpectedly. And he also has to take the initiative to organize the funeral as a "relative and friend".

Faced with the compassionate and loving gazes of countless people...

Yuzuki closed his eyes.

Funeral, funeral, funeral.

He forced himself to express his condolences.

When the news of the unexpected death of his "brother", a young genius magician, shocked the whole of Japan, Yuzuki was squeezed among fans and reporters, listening to countless people's sincere essays, wishing to dig out the three rooms and one living room.

His friend had a solemn look on his face: "This matter is highly suspicious, and there may be a conspiracy."

Yuzuki: Kaito, please wake up! The cause of death of this vest was really an accident -

when the editor of "Friends" was shot and killed in full view of the public, Yuzuki was already numb. He was very skillful in collecting and burying corpses, skillfully using onions to fake crying, and skillfully talking to everyone.

Teacher Natsume, and colleagues all handed over handkerchiefs with sad expressions on their faces: "It's because we failed to protect him."

Yuzuki (with a numb face): No, it's me, the Lone Star of Heavenly Evil.

...

When the winery boss's vest, which he hadn't used for a long time, died suddenly, Yuzuki's tears were subconsciously prepared...

He was stunned.

Ahhhhhhh this vest absolutely, absolutely cannot die!

After all the "relatives and friends" finally received the lunch, Yuzuki breathed a sigh of relief and looked at a certain bandage spirit that had been accompanying him.

It was impossible not to be moved: "Why don't we break up?"

Dazai (Star Eyes) : "When will it be my turn to get the Tiansha Lone Star buff!"

Yuzuki: It's getting cold, so let's break up.

Small theater:

When relaxing, Nishimiya Yuezhen accidentally showed some habits that only vests have, and he was wailing in his heart that he was going to lose his horse, and he lost his horse - the
result.

"UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuIt's so miserable, Mr. Yuenan, he has lived like them..."

Nishimiya Yuenan:? ? ?

[Tips before reading]
*The plot will be changed a lot
*Brainless cheating, the vests are all super cool, and then they all die without exception (...)
*CP dazai.

Content tags: Comprehensive  Manga Bunno  Conan  Ma Jia Wen  Easy

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Nishimiya Yuzhi, Zai┃ Supporting Characters: The future vests that exist in memories and some unknown characters┃ Others: Easy

one-sentence introduction: Happy Shura Field.

Purpose: There is no free benefit in the world