91-95

Chapter 91:

"It's just a cooperation, why do you have to make a special dress..."

Osamu Dazai has been painted black for half of his life, and he almost never left his body in a black suit during his time at Mafia. Unfortunately, both of his temporary companions like the color white. One flaunts his emptiness from head to toe in snow-white color, while the other likes to use white to disguise his black heart.

"It's just a small interest."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko sat in the empty hall, holding a silver knife between his fingers and slowly peeling a red apple. It was a very appetizing red color, and just looking at it made people imagine how crisp it would be when biting into it. The transparent juice dripped down the tip of the knife, and the curly peel fell on the table little by little.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko didn't seem to notice the juice falling on the table at all, and his expression didn't show any appetite for the apple. He just slowly cut it into a perfect shape.

"Are you not satisfied with it, Dazai-kun?"

Dazai Osamu had a feeling that if he was very dissatisfied with his answer, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko would throw the knife into his body.

"No..." He walked over, picked up the white clothes placed on the chair, and took a good look at it. "I just think you are perverted."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko:?

"You actually know my measurements very well, Shibusawa-kun, you are not really paying attention to me secretly, are you?"

The long spiral apple peel was broken, and the apple in his hand was no longer perfect. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko threw it away casually. , a hint of undetectable anger flashed in his red eyes.

"Fyodor-kun is also wearing the clothes you made?"

"He will wear it."

"What, it turns out he hasn't agreed yet."

Osamu Dazai reached for the fruit plate on the table, but because it was very conspicuous He paused while displaying his skull: No matter how I wrote it, I felt that those apples were stained, and I couldn’t even get my hands on one to gnaw.

He felt that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko chose this place to meet because he was full.

Perhaps it was because he had been in Tokyo for so long that he was not used to experiencing the customs and customs of Yokohama—especially the fact that there was no decent lunch near Kusai.

"It's boring..." Dazai Osamu grabbed a silver table knife and played with it in his hand, "Shibusawa-kun, we are no longer the same person."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko raised his eyes rather contemptuously: "You mean you are willing Living with stupid people in the world? I didn't expect you to have a hobby of doing charity." "

Oh? What did Fyodor-kun tell you?"

"It's about the 'abnormality' in Nishimiya Yuzhi." Mentioned Fyodor, this man really appeared here. He pushed open the door of the corpse, and his footsteps echoed in the empty hall until he stood in front of the table and picked up the same silver table knife. "What Dazai-kun wants to know, what Shibusawa-kun wants to know, everything will be realized in this plan." "