18-20

Chapter 18

There is almost nothing to do this week.

Nishimiya Tsukihara and Miyano Shiho just played in various places in Yokohama. Although many stores closed down, places like Chinatown and amusement parks were still lively.

Especially at the amusement park, business has actually improved a lot after not seeing it for a while. The decorations from the original magic show are still there, and the park may have planned to keep them as a souvenir and did not remove them. Now it has become a kind of check-in holy place. Nishimiya Yuzhen and Miyano Shiho passed by and saw more than one pair of young lovers getting sticky.

Couple No. 1 twisted each other into twists in front of the doll rabbit, Couple No. 2 became one person on the swing, Couple No. 3 cooed...

The two of them looked away in unison.

"What's so good about falling in love?" He became angry and pushed Miyano Shiho to queue up to play with the big pendulum. Every couple on the table turned into screaming chickens, and their faces were so distorted that they couldn't smell the smell of dog food.

"...These rides are nothing more than stimulating adrenaline, what's so fun about it."

He and Miyano Shiho were probably the calmest people, chatting calmly on it, treating it like a large rotating swing.

"You won't be able to play after you go to Tokyo -" his voice was stretched out by the wind, "Besides, I haven't played either -" He hasn't played either

. Miyano Shiho glanced sideways at the young man. It's hard to tell. No matter where he is, Nishimiya Yuezhen is cared for and pampered by others. It stands to reason that he can easily get whatever he wants. There is no reason that he has never played with a big pendulum since he was a child.

The wind in the sky whistled back and forth, and the screams in his ears also rose and fell. Miyano Shiho's mind was spinning very fast, and a vague idea came to his mind. His voice was interrupted by the big pendulum that suddenly changed its direction: "You No, have you ever come out to relax?"

"How can you have time to relax?"

[Ouch, woo, woo -] The system has never played such an exciting game, and followed a group of people around it to scream, [Yueyue, Yueyue, me I also want to play the roller coaster and jumping machine! ! ! 】

After walking through the exciting project, both of their hair was messed up.

Lunch was eaten in Chinatown.

Miyano Shiho controls his diet very well. Although he has always lived in a place like the United States, which is heavy on oil and salt and prefers greasy food, he does not indulge much and mainly eats healthier salads and bread sandwiches. Nishimiya Yuezhen pulled her into the fragrant Chinese restaurant, and she was even a little curious.

"Hey, little brother is here again."

"Boss, do you know me?"

"Of course I do." The boss said cheerfully, "I know you like eating strawberry Mapo tofu." "

..."