41-43

Chapter 41:

The first day Nishinomiya Yuexi lay down.

As we all know, it is always difficult to take care of comatose patients. 24-hour constant care consumes people's energy. It is often said that there is no filial son in bedside for a long time, and no matter how deep the relationship is, it is difficult to withstand the passing of time.

Fortunately, Nishimiya Yuenan had only been asleep for a day, and he was still young and there was no such thing as a filial son.

Gin stayed for about three to five hours and then left. He was always busy with his own tasks. And Miyano Shiho stayed with her all day, and she couldn't stand it any longer, so she lay down on the bedside and fell asleep without realizing it. There was an escort's bed nearby, but she wanted to get closer. She can also understand the data on medical devices, so if something unexpected happens, she can solve it immediately.

Sleeping on her stomach was not a good choice. It was very taxing on her body. She heard the sound of the ward door opening while she was half asleep.

Maybe the doctor came to check, and Miyano Shiho subconsciously felt something was wrong.

She opened her eyes in confusion and saw a frighteningly familiar figure leaning down.

"What are you doing!" Miyano Zhi jumped up.

"Oh, why are you so nervous?" Belmode sat on the edge of the bed. She crossed one leg over the other. Her tight pants outlined the smooth curves of her legs. In the dimly lit room, her silver Still beautiful with long hair and blue irises.

Miyano Shiho felt a subconscious panic when he saw her.

She knew this woman had been trying to kill her.

But now that it is within the organization, Belmode should not be so bold. Miyano Shiho suppressed his fear and did not retreat. He still stood by the bed and looked at Bermod: "What is your purpose here."

Bermod laughed softly.

The look in her eyes at Nishimiya Yuexi was very subtle, as if some long-standing memory had been recalled. She was still sitting by the bed, not making any sign of Miyano Shiho's vigilance.

quite a while.

"I just came to see him."

Facing Miyano Shiho's suspicious gaze, she replied: "There must be a connection between me and him, but even he doesn't know it..."

Another A world.

What Nishimiya Tsurukage said was so impactful that both Dazai were stunned for several seconds.

Hmm... Yueyue's Neptune's strength is indeed...

"It's the number of two decks of mahjong tiles..."

Osamu Dazai immediately changed his expression, and very reluctantly came over to join the leader. He was disgusted to death, and felt that the future of the green grassland above his head was too scary: "Why should one fish save another fish... I should push you down together... Just leave the swimsuit, swimsuit, how can I give it to you? Others are watching..."