106-110

Chapter 106

Aoki Ling went out for a while and came back soon.

Seeing the extremely satisfied smile on his face, Nishimiya Yuezhen was a little curious: "What are you doing with Bourbon?"

Aoki Rei smoothed her hair and pinned up all the broken hair. He is still not very used to this short hair. He always feels that his brain is light and he is not used to walking.

Looking around, he was convinced that there was no one except him and Nishimiya Yuehan.

Nishimiya Yuezhen asked the hospital to add an extra bed to the room. Now the room has become a double room, where two people can lie down. But Aoki Ling didn't look at the other newly added hospital bed at all. He walked straight over and sat on Nishinomiya Yuexin's bed: "Yueyue, why did you even change into a hospital gown? Do you really want to be admitted to the hospital?"

Nishimiya Yuexin put on a very spacious hospital gown and said calmly: "It's quiet enough here, no one disturbs you. And..."

When Aoki Ling came over to read his book, Nishimiya Yuexin suddenly closed the book. , stood up, picked up a Qingmu Ling and started rubbing his face.

"And I have to watch you, and you have to die slowly." "

..." QAQ

could see that Nishimiya Yuezhen was indeed suffering from PTSD.

But it wasn't his fault, Aoki Ling thought to himself that he wasn't dead yet. It wasn't him who caused Yueyue to be like this, so why did he become the one who cleaned up the mess in the end? Could it be that just because his number was photographed in front of theirs, he had to queue up even for suicide?

This is too bullying for the younger generation.

Of course, he would not tell Nishimiya Yuehu about this kind of thing.

"I gave some information to Bourbon." He sat on the end of the bed, as if he had no idea how important what he said was. "Although it is not very comprehensive, when he gives these things to the Japanese police, as long as the police Not all of them are mentally retarded, and they will definitely be able to bring the organization to an end."

He held his face in his hands and said, "Being the leader and betraying the organization feels inexplicably a kind of unethical pleasure."

Nishimiya Yuehu: "Is it intentional or accidental?"

"It's intentional."

Pride.jpg

He said in a show-off tone: "Yueyue, I almost scared Bourbon today... The reason I gave him the information was that the organization decided that he would inherit it. Boss position. Wow, Bourbon’s face at that time, I really want to take a picture and watch it again and again."

Nishimiya Yuehu: "..."

Good or bad, who did you learn this wilting bad wilting bad thing from?

I couldn't have learned it from him...

but he always felt a little fond of Aoki Rei when he looked at her. Maybe it’s because when it comes to the life you create, you always have a... um... false sense of elder responsibility as a parent. How should I put it... Even though Aoki Ling was obviously crooked, he was still worried that the other party would grow crooked.