65-68

Chapter 65

The subtle, tingling feeling exploded in an instant, filling the entire back of the head in an instant, and even the spine felt like an electric current was running wildly. His heart began to accelerate at an unimaginable speed, and his blood surged, adding a hint of blush to his cheeks.

Too strange.

"Didn't you say you can't bite people?"

Although his tone was shocked and angry, Osamu Dazai did not feel a very serious rejection. Satisfied for a short time, he could obediently transform back into a harmless cat. And replied very shamelessly: "But Yueyue, you have to ask yourself what happened in the dream. In the dream, I took the little fox away like this." "It's good or bad." Nishimiya Yuehu glared at

him With one glance, he lifted the quilt and got out of bed, "You will definitely be bitten by the little fox."

Dazai Osamu hesitated to speak, and his face slowly turned red: "Yeah, it's not impossible..."

Nishimiya Yuehu: "..."

The time for the summer festival is coming soon. Logically speaking, performance training and rehearsals must be carried out long in advance, but Nishimiya Tsurukage disappeared inexplicably before, and his team could only arrange stage rehearsals without him - without the core, everything felt wrong. .

So the first thing Nishimiya Tsurukage did when he came back was to appease his team, integrate into the rehearsal as quickly as possible, and humbly offered a souvenir: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Suddenly something very important happened. "Things, so..."

He has always been very popular. No one dislikes such an active big white bird, let alone the staff who have been with him for a long time. Therefore, except for Miss Yukino, most people quickly forgave Nishimiya Tsurukage. disappear.

"It would be great if Hekage-kun is here. Without you, this performance would have no soul."

Miss Xueye sneered, sneered, and sneered again.

She is actually the supervisor of the entire team, and she relies on her to make decisions on all matters big and small. The first half of the month after Nishimiya Tsurukage disappeared was okay, but the second half of the month was really unbearable. Unable to attend the event, the schedule was suddenly canceled, the media swarmed, paparazzi followed everywhere, and the members of the studio were also panicked - there were rumors that Nishimiya Tsurukage was actually dealing with many secret forces, and maybe he could not be found. In the past month, he has been cast into a concrete cube and sunk into Tokyo Bay.

All these things fell on her alone.

"I'm sorry, Yukino-san." Nishimiya Tsurukage gave expensive jewelry and cosmetics as souvenirs to Miss Yukino, but still got two eyes.

"Oh, you still know how to come back." Xueye held the mobile phone, and the two layers of makeup under his eyes could not cover up Wu Qing's eyes, which said everything.

As if she was going to stab Nishimiya Tsurukage to death with her cell phone, she punched him in the chest several times , "Go to work quickly!!!"