49-50

Chapter 49

For Oda Sakunosuke, when he mentions Nishimiya Tsukimu, he will subconsciously think of Osamu Dazai.

There was no way he could help it. In the two years he had known Osamu Dazai, he had personally witnessed the change in Dazai Osamu's attitude toward Nishimiya Tsukihi. In the end, he had to send a text message even when he went out to have a drink at night. Forcibly pressing his and Ango's shoulders, they said some very trivial things. Sometimes, with a glass of wine in his mouth, he would remotely help Nishimiya Yuezhen with his math homework.

Ango once patted him on the shoulder and said that Osamu Dazai was really showing off like this.

Odasaku couldn't feel anything about showing off. If anything, Dazai Osamu and Nishimiya Tsukihi were not a couple. He just thought that Osamu Dazai seemed pretty good when he was so obsessed with text messaging. At least he seemed to be in a good mood compared to some moments in the past. There is a subtle sense of anticipation every time I refresh the text message.

Maybe he himself didn't notice this small expectation, it was like being caught by a very thin line. Although it was fragile, it provided a kind of motivation to move forward.

This kind of motivation is too rare for Dazai Osamu, but Oda Sakunosuke feels a little touched.

The first novel he wrote was also about such trivial and ordinary things. The protagonist retired from a job full of crises and began to do what he should do in his daily life, witnessing encounters and partings, and finally unknowingly The land lasted a lifetime. His editor-in-chief, Kobayashi, said that his words are very vital and are the most real miracles born in the slightest moment. Oda Sakunosuke himself cannot feel it very much.

He always felt that it was a miracle that someone like Osamu Dazai could break out of that situation.

"It doesn't matter, there are miracles in the ordinary." Xiaolin was particularly happy to get him to drink that day, "Teacher Oda, you must have seen more magnificent things in your life when you live in Mafia." Everyone drank and was drunk

.

"Teacher Oda, have you considered retiring from Mafia?"

Odasaku replied at the time: "I am thinking about it."

In fact, I haven't thought about it yet. He already had a good income from writing, but he still felt that this income was not stable.

There may be many kinds of authors. Some can maintain a stable desire for expression, and some can ensure their stable output through commercial techniques. However, Odasaku's obsession with writing a novel is too strong, and after completing it After reading the first book, he was a little unsure whether to continue.

As he continues to write, he doesn't seem to have that strong motivation anymore.

If I don’t continue writing, I feel a subtle reluctance in my heart.

That's how people are, hesitating and struggling, time passes, not everything needs to be decided immediately.

He came to the door of Nishinomiya Yuezhen's house, carrying a bag of books picked by Liang Yuze, and rang the doorbell.

"Go and open the door."

Dazai said angrily, treating himself as the master of the house, and instructing the guests to do their work very smoothly: "You must do something when you live here." This is what he said