61-64

Chapter 61

After that, the Mimic incident was successfully resolved at the cost of a seriously injured Liang Yuze. Oda Sakunosuke also participated in the battle, and after that he retired as a low-level personnel and left Mafia.

As a cadre, Osamu Dazai disappeared.

Nishimiya Tsurukage, who always traveled in gray areas, also disappeared.

For a time, most of the people who caused the trouble left, and Yokohama, which was thrown into chaos by Mimic and another organization, had a small period of peace and recovery. Mori Ogai counted Mafia's losses, and while feeling heartbroken, he also obtained the coveted superpower license.

Everything is perfect.

Apart from.

"Mr. Dazai, you are plotting against me." Nishimiya Yuzhi has not seen Dazai-kun for two weeks, and he feels a little uncomfortable without Zai Mao rubbing his head. "There are obviously many gentler ways to make Dazai-kun accept it. You want him to bump into you directly."

"It's because he can't bear it." The leader Zai seemed to be in a very good mood. He didn't have to work at all these days. He just spent the whole day reading the novel written by Oda Sakunosuke, and by the way I also read the newly published 30,000-word short story several times.

Under Nishimiya Yue's feeding, this man finally looked a little bit alive. He didn't lose weight at first, his eyes became much clearer, and he even got up early out of curiosity to feed the pigeons and play some harmless pranks.

"Let's make a bet." He held a little millet in his hand, "Bet on when he can't help but come back." "

I can't see through Dazai-kun's thoughts." Nishimiya Yuehu threw himself on the sofa and lay down peacefully, "I made him sad."

Dazai Osamu's expression that day was really strange, mixed with the relief that no one was hurt, the inexplicable anger of being betrayed, the anger with grass growing on his head, the sourness of ten pounds of lemons, and a... The accusation made me feel so wronged that I could not speak.

Thinking of the expression that was more complicated than the cosmic cat's head, Nishimiya Yuzhi himself felt that he was a little wicked.

Should he have laid the groundwork a little more?

But he had clearly hinted a lot before, but Osamu Dazai just didn't believe it...

"Sad?" The leader sneered, "If you are so sad that you don't show up for two weeks, then you are really weak." "Yes, weak.

" Nishimiya Yuehan got up from the sofa. Maomao poked his head in and looked at Zai, the leader who was feeding the pigeons, sadly, "Mr. Dazai, since you don't think you are weak, why not face Akutagawa who smashed the door? I think, Before Dazai-kun comes back, Akutagawa will break down the door for the second time."

After Dazai-kun disappeared, Mori Ogai did not issue an order to hunt him down.

It was as if he had never had such a cadre.

——This was expected. The leader Zainari made a deal, and the content was to ask Mori Ogai not to pursue Osamu Dazai.

Mori Ogai lured Mimic to Yokohama and forced the Secret Service Section to agree to their request. The leader Zai lured the organization that had been pursuing the Pandora gem to Yokohama and used their presence to force Mori Ogai to agree.