89-90

Chapter 89:

Inside the hospital.

Aoki Rei's various indicators have stabilized visibly, and he did not constantly issue critical illness warnings like he thought at the beginning.

It's enough just for peace of mind.

"It's fine if nothing happens." Nishimiya Yuexuan's gaze fell on the air, opened his eyes again, and focused from nothingness to his arms little by little. The fingers of his left hand were pressed on the alcohol cotton used to stop bleeding. Under the rolled-up long sleeves, there was an eye-catching blue color, like a piece of fine white jade that had cracked and had flaws, and fine moss densely filled in along the cracks in the blood vessels.

He didn't like the color, nor his skin that was too white in the hospital environment, so he looked away and stood up.

His eyebrows furrowed in a very short time, and his lowered eyes told the owner that he was experiencing quite unpleasant pain - the dizziness caused by the lack of blood.

At that moment, Ginjiu, who had been standing silently for a long time, raised his arm slightly, as if he wanted to give him a hand.

But haven't done anything yet.

"Don't help me, I'm not so weak that I'm about to fall down." Nishimiya Yuehu raised his eyes and glanced at Gin, "And I've been like this all the time, you should get used to it." Gin was speechless

. .

He seems to have long been accustomed to all aspects of Nishimiya Yue's problems, whether it is his foggy thoughts or his excessively low-quality body, as well as his general affection for all living things. Before guessing that Nishimiya Yuehe was born with knowledge, Gin certainly had some more fantastic thoughts flashing through his mind when he was young.

He would not admit that he had thought about whether Nishimiya Yuezhen was related to alien creatures.

And with so many things happening recently, he was rarely curious and wanted to know whether death and loss at such a close distance would change this person's living conditions. The result could not be called an accident, nor was it a disappointment. For a long time, Gin almost felt that Nishimiya Yuzhi was some kind of existence that was more fixed than an anchor. If this person hadn't been subject to birth, old age, illness and death, he would have felt that he had witnessed a "monster" Such existence.

He threw those unbearable memories out of his mind and snorted softly. Probably only he knew what he was laughing at:

"Someone is curious about you."

"Who?"

"Bourbon."

Gin's expression was a little serious. Among all the people who have entered the organization in recent years, Bourbon is one of the most capable and very loyal. He is obedient, can complete all tasks with excellence, and has a clean resume. Of course, this kind of person quickly attracted his attention, as well as Aoki Rei's attention.

Aoki Rei deliberately didn't avoid him when she approached him, and even deliberately asked Gin not to tell Amuro Tohru his true identity, just to keep teasing him.